DECTANE DRL FOR THE S3

That wont fit an S3 8P bud.

Looks like the Grill from a A3, id say SE + sport model only with that link.

Why not change the DRL's you have to an LEd instead?

Trups

I wonder would these make the front of an 8P sport look too busy if it has fogs too....hmm probably

Yeah was looking to get rid of the fogs and just keep the led strip tbh. t8ups I don't currently have any DRL'S but I'm entertained by the idea. Any ideas how I would go about it? I did a search around the forums but no definitive way found? This look is what I'm going for:
2009 Boehler Concept Audi BS3 by OCT Tuning Front 1280x960

As a sidenote I'd rather not cut the current grills in any way. Looking for this to be as plug-and-play as possible. Is there a way to plug these instead of the fog lights and control them with the current switch? Don't necessarily need them to be on at all times.
Thanks!

Aaaand this is a picture of my car:
AdvertImage

You do have DRL's.

The are next to the bi xenons, in the reflecter closer to the Grill.

put your light switch to 0, then in the car there is a DRL slider next to the light switch, turn this to 1 and they will come on, they will then turn off when the xenons and sidelights come on.

Trups

Trups, nice one man! Only I found out they're all yellow and ****. Is it straightforward to replace the bulb to match my xenons?

About the BS3...What kind of grill is that? I don't see any opening for the original S3 fog lights. It looks like it's cut to fit the LEDs but I can't find anything like that online in the form of a product. It would be a cool mod and I'll do a writeup and all, just need a few pointers to get started. Thanks!