GOT MY S3!

[ QUOTE ]
munkey said:
Gr8 bodywork!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Car aint bad either is it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Nice care Tanya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifwelcome to the club /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Better get yourself to Santa Pod aka the as.net proving ground /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif on 3rd August. If you want an easy race, I'm sure Rich will be up for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
S3 Moff said:
If you want an easy lay, I'm sure Rich will be up for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's how it should of read, because we all know how touchy Rich is about the 1/4 mile racing thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Gammba, i think ur pushing it a bit aint ya !! Leave her alone. There aint many females in ere as it is and with that kind of talk u wonder why ?!?!!
Keep it clean will u plz
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
S3 Moff said:
Nice care Tanya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifwelcome to the club /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Better get yourself to Santa Pod aka the as.net proving ground /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif on 3rd August. If you want an easy race, I'm sure Rich will be up for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now thats below the belt!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
]Gambba said: That's how it should of read, because we all know how touchy Rich is about the 1/4 mile racing thing

[/ QUOTE ]

Me touchy? I dont get touchy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway, theres only one race that i am interested in... and it involve a Sportec A4 whic just happens to be owned by my brother!! Its should be a good race... on a quick race down the A40 from a rolling start, i wasnt leaving him, and he wasnt gaining on me... I have 1 bhp more at the wheels, but he has more torque, but that going on dyno plots in different conditions, so i rekcon its aobuit thye same.
And if i do loose (which probably will happen on more than one occasion) t doesnt matter.

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
MO-S3 said:
Gammba, i think ur pushing it a bit aint ya !! Leave her alone. There aint many females in ere as it is and with that kind of talk u wonder why ?!?!!
Keep it clean will u plz

[/ QUOTE ]

And if you read it MO, you'll see it has nothing aimed at Tanya or at females and was entirely aimed at Rich. And as the ultimate rub people up the wrong way guy I don't think you have any place telling people what to put. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
MO-S3 said:
Keep it clean will u plz

[/ QUOTE ]

And if you read it MO, you'll see it has nothing aimed at Tanya or at females and was entirely aimed at Rich. And as the ultimate rub people up the wrong way guy I don't think you have any place telling people what to put. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
MO-S3 said:
Keep it clean will u plz

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Put your hand bags down ladies

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I see you want some as well!!

Rich, are you going to have your car on the rolling road before the Santa Pod meet? Just to make sure everything is A1 ok.....remember to leave your sub at home, you know that's what lost it for you last time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I see you want some as well!!

Rich, are you going to have your car on the rolling road before the Santa Pod meet? Just to make sure everything is A1 ok.....remember to leave your sub at home, you know that's what lost it for you last time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Take on both of you b1tches /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif!!

Car is sorted now... all back to normal i think.. ECU reset seemed to sort it out... for now anyway. The new bumper should hopefully make for a cooler intake temp... more air to the IC and airbox, but we will see. Defintaly need to try for less wheelspin.

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

Car is sorted now... all back to normal i think.. ECU reset seemed to sort it out... for now anyway. The new bumper should hopefully make for a cooler intake temp... more air to the IC and airbox, but we will see. Defintaly need to try for less wheelspin.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

What front bumper's that? RS4 style? I thought you were saving your pennies for the S3..... just like me, just can't leave alone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Gammba ..... Oh u biyaaaatch !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

What front bumper's that? RS4 style? I thought you were saving your pennies for the S3..... just like me, just can't leave alone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Similar to RS4 style, but without the side vents... Getting it sprayed next week... so will be on in time for SP next weekend. I am getting an S something next year whether it be an S3 or 4 we will see.. depends on how business goes, but willl be one of the 2.

Rich

lol @ u all. I dont mind bout comments. Used to it as Im sure all girlies r on car forums lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Tanya

[ QUOTE ]
tanya said:
lol @ u all. I dont mind bout comments. Used to it as Im sure all girlies r on car forums lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Tanya

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh rite.... in that case i take it all back !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif