RS3 rear diffuser direct replacement for my 2010 S3 Sportback?

Muzza80

Reaction score
it can be done fair bit of ctting on the valance thats all..

What needs to be cut exactly? The seller is telling me it's a 100% bolt on replacement on my later 2010 Sportback bumper.

Cheers!

Audi RS3 Heckdiffusor 1 2 needs to be cut along them lines to make way for the rs3 diffuser

Reactions: NME
What if the bumper is the on for S3? Replacing the S3 diffuser with the RS3 one is straight forward or it is necessary to do some cutting too?

Reactions: Muzza80
What if the bumper is the on for S3? Replacing the S3 diffuser with the RS3 one is straight forward or it is necessary to do some cutting too?

it will fit but you have to cut the s3 valance to make way for the rs3 diffuser, i have edit the picture above with the red were it need to be cut

Nice one Amar. So let me just check, then - you cut the S3 Valance, to make way for the RS3 Diffuser section? i.e. you use insert the RS3 diffuser section into your existing S3 valance (once you have cut the section out) to make it fit? I've not had a closer look at mine yet, but I would be keen to know how it attaches to the car. Is the section shown above all one piece? How does it attach? I can see what look like clips around the edge, is that how it is held in place? Cheers!

Nme did u get it fitted ?? Any one know what price the rs3 diffusers are going for from the dealers ?? I see one on eBay and just want to see if it's a good price