OEM S6 Leds Installed! - 2 TEASER Pictures :)

KemiksiZ

Reaction score
58kk.jpg

fqe7.jpg

One of them has a little vapour inside, how should I remove it? Any ideas? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: J.R., nezz and sliced
Thnks Jacko, so first ı have to uninstsll them and find the cracked area..

Thnks Jacko, so first ı have to uninstsll them and find the cracked area..

Works a treat buddy.. thats what I did with 1 of my rear clusters when it was full of condensation... never came back after it was re-sealed

Exactly what Jacko says, had problems with the Astra lights, did that and resealed with Tiger Seal,never had any problems after that.

Thnks guys :)

How I have done that mod; I plugged first pin of Leds to GROUND, 2nd pin to led cityparking lights & 3rd pin to the headlights with a resistor which arrange the circuit when I use headlights & when I did not use. It dims when headlights on like the headlight leds.

Actually I do not have some close ups right now Ash but I'll put some for sure in a short while..

dh92.jpg

My brother :)

i5n7.jpg

4dqb.jpg

ko7f.jpg

Those r what I have for the day :)

I was dreaming those bad boys fora few years and I got it only for 80 Euros!!! It was a hit! :)

just noticed its the sline bumper with no fogs. are the S6 Leds short enough to fit into the S3 grill and not get in the way of the fogs.

Fogs are completely removed. BUT the water tank for the washers was a pain in the ****! We make it a little hot and melted and re-shaped a little :)) So they fit.. I2ll put some closeups after I messed this vapour $s>tDGsd!! :)

They fitted fine, actually very well.. Just you need a piar of handy hands :)) I bet you have your own!

just noticed its the sline bumper with no fogs. are the S6 Leds short enough to fit into the S3 grill and not get in the way of the fogs.
ash :whip: your spoiling your car, he doesnt have fog lights on his car he can get away with it, but u have and u fit these its going to look like theres too much going on with your front.

Reactions: J.R. and Artimus
Amar im just interested to see if it will fit with the S3 Fogs in place. to be honest looking at it on his car it looks too long to be able to fit in there.

amar, I have fogs actually, but not now :) We removed but installing with fogs will be disgusting.. You should find a something in replace of your fog grills. Otherwise it will not suit fine or wont seem nice for sure..

it looks like it will but they will squeze over the fog light, kemiksiz can you please post the size of the drl with and hight please

it looks like it will but they will squeze over the fog light, kemiksiz can you please post the size of the drl with and hight please

Asked to google :))

Dimensions

20″ long
3″ wide
5.5″ deep

It wont squeeze over the fogs. These r really huge.. I was shocked when they arrived. And somehow if it fits, it wont be seem nice in my opinion..

But why do you need fogs? Its gonna be rubbish like the new mondeo's.. Fogs + leds together.. meehhh :)

2 leds r very cool right now on my car to be honest :D

You would like to have the 2 leds look instead of that one, believe me mate ! :))

q3jv.jpg

xr6h.jpg

pv41.jpg

Reactions: MrWhItEwOlF, amar06fbr, Ironborn and 3 others
Kudos to you and your 'handy pair of hands' for making this work, Dude! Looks amazing, really does! You guys have vision and the know how, there's no denying it. :wub: Paula xx

Looks much better at night than I expected. Very well done with the Handy Hands. :applaus:

what colour temperature are the DRL's anyway? 4300 or 5000k?

Fits in 8P2 S3 grilles Should be the same for facelift . I was thinking about it myself but don't like the idea of losing my fog lights.
View attachment 24211
kemiksiz do you have the lights set to full beam or dimmed at night? Looks very bright :busted_cop:

Night shot from another car

Kudos to you and your 'handy pair of hands' for making this work, Dude! Looks amazing, really does! You guys have vision and the know how, there's no denying it. :wub: Paula xx

Thanks a lot Paula, actually I have the vision and my friends have some handy hands! :)) when they see me they r like 'Oh trouble comes again, lets see what wierd idea in your mind! ' :))

Reactions: Paullie
Fits in 8P2 S3 grilles Should be the same for facelift . I was thinking about it myself but don't like the idea of losing my fog lights.
View attachment 24211
kemiksiz do you have the lights set to full beam or dimmed at night? Looks very bright :busted_cop:

Night shot from another car
View attachment 24212

Damn, I think I was the only 8P3 which has the S6 leds! Gırr :pp :))

You wont need fogs mate, just switch on your leds & there will be a manace smile on your face :D

Atually ONLY leds are on in those pics, headlight leds + S6s.. Its a cell phone camera, so its a little crappy, I should get some nice pictures but its freezing here -6 /- 10 degrees around..

No idea about the color tep of leds but in person they shine incredibly during the day.. At night it shines a lot while only using my parks on for a try :)

i think the LED DRLs are around 6000k temp, i have the 6000k xenon bulbs in mine and that seems to suit the DRL better.
When the headlights come on the DRLs dim, im pretty sure thats how i advised Kemiksiz to wire and install them

Reactions: Artimus
i think the LED DRLs are around 6000k temp, i have the 6000k xenon bulbs in mine and that seems to suit the DRL better.
When the headlights come on the DRLs dim, im pretty sure thats how i advised Kemiksiz to wire and install them
Ahh, nice one Ash!

How's the brightness with that temp bulb? I seem to remember trying out some "supposedly" 6k H11 fog bulbs and found they were too dark & didn't light up the kerbs. I found some 5k bulbs that I have on order - I'm miffed that I can't match my Fogs to DRL's as you seem to have done.

...sorry for the hijack Kemiksiz. ;)

Excellent work well done. I think this is too many LEDs for the front of the car personally, very "busy" front end. I also agree with other members that it would certaintly be too much with fogs. I like the look of the dipped beam and fogs compared to the extra LED strips. Also, I wonder would there be any legal issues with this in the UK? Great work though.