Cazza's Avus Silver Ess

Got a puncture last night and ended up changing the wheel at the side of the road in Wotton rush hour! The sidewall is damaged, so can't be repaired. Took the opportunity to order a pair of lovely new Rainsports. Hopefully they'll arrive by the weekend. Not much fun having to drive everywhere slowly on the spacesaver :(

Pair of Uniroyal Rainsport 3's now fitted to the front. Can't believe the amount of tread- must be close to 10 mm! Gave it a quick wash as well 8) ImageImageImageImage

Hey mate another refugee from The Corrado Forum,I'm thinking of buying a S3 just now.
Went to look at one yesterday not 100% on it but it's the right colour and interior I'm looking for!
Yours looks superb as all your cars do !

Ha ha! Hi matey- thanks, VERY happy with it, not missing the Storm at all (apart from the sound!). What colour and interior are you after? BAM?

Ha ha! Hi matey- thanks, VERY happy with it, not missing the Storm at all (apart from the sound!). What colour and interior are you after? BAM?

Yeah mate I know what you mean, been to see a couple a Noggy blue,blue /black interior/ BAM engine one has caught my eye just need to get the price right.