2 less for sale now………

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score
0dcf000eb08d49ab05be8c1b170fcfad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: Mike.46
So I have been waiting almost a year and no build date vs this chap that has (or did have) 2!

TX.

• Wow
Reactions: Alan Oliver, Mr Freeze, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
0dcf000eb08d49ab05be8c1b170fcfad.jpg

Rant time......... I was watching some condescending pr*ck of a Police Superintendent on TV this morning going on about how pleased he was with a f*****g noise camera they had installed on a by pass by Manchester, when you consider the arrest rate for stolen cars is 5% I think the old saying ‘Haven’t you got any real criminals to catch’ fits very well

• Haha
Reactions: Alan Oliver, itsbigyellow, 8YARWY and 1 other person
So I have been waiting almost a year and no build date vs this chap that has (or did have) 2!

TX.
Well not anymore John..........

Not the greatest idea to photograph cars outside your house then plaster all over Fudbook though is it ?

I remember this happening to a S1 owner a few years back, again pictures of the S1 all over their Instagram, out side their house and the surrounding areas, from the road names in the pictures you could literally go on street view and find the address within minutes.

And yes the S1 was stolen shortly after........

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jassyo06 and NHN
Rant time......... I was watching some condescending pr*ck of a Police Superintendent on TV this morning going on about how pleased he was with a f*****g noise camera they had installed on a by pass by Manchester, when you consider the arrest rate for stolen cars is 5% I think the old saying ‘Haven’t you got any real criminals to catch’ fits very well

I find it ironic that above that post of FB there’s a Pandora installer advertising his services, while posting pictures of RS3’s with full regs on view

Can't put my hand on it but smells like an insurance job to me.

Reactions: FBF01 and NHN
Can't put my hand on it but smells like an insurance job to me.

You know out of all the people who I’ve spoken too about this you are the 4th person to think this……

Reactions: Rs3Dude and NHN
I'm going to have to agree, this is very suspicious, anyone who has 2 of those cars on the driveway would have had the top systems installed to prevent them being taken, this is not what it seems imho, it would be the 1st things I'd have fitted along with wheel locks, posts, the lot.

Reactions: Charlie Farley, Jassyo06 and 8YARWY
I'm going to have to agree, this is very suspicious, anyone who has 2 of those cars on the driveway would have had the top systems installed to prevent them being taken, this is not what it seems imho, it would be the 1st things I'd have fitted along with wheel locks, posts, the lot.

Put it this way

I found out his address and where that house was located in less than 5 mins.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
You know out of all the people who I’ve spoken too about this you are the 4th person to think this……

Put it this way

I found out his address and where that house was located in less than 5 mins.

In litterally less than a minute for me.. not pinpoint from the pictures he's uploaded once you have that won't be any issues once on the estate.. but usually you would have it registered for incoming mail at work premises or at an accountant firm, Jesus..

No mention of the high value watches stolen either would be the first thing to post, pictures with serial numbers as they will be the easiest to shift..

Did also notice him chatting to someone else on one of the fb pages of change in circumstances so needing to sell both, few days later cars lifted and high value watches stolen... Hmmmmm

Reactions: RS03??? and NHN
Can't sell them !!!! A lot if cash sat there ....f@@k him he deserves a big loss insurance company will be all over him like a rash ...2 watches stolen...pmsl when l read that bit

He could of sold them at a profit tbh given non availability, easily within days I'd guess.

Can't sell them !!!! A lot if cash sat there ....f@@k him he deserves a big loss insurance company will be all over him like a rash ...2 watches stolen...pmsl when l read that bit
Given the cars, the watches would have been equally high end imho, go hand in hand.

In litterally less than a minute for me.. not pinpoint from the pictures he's uploaded once you have that won't be any issues once on the estate.. but usually you would have it registered for incoming mail at work premises or at an accountant firm, Jesus..

No mention of the high value watches stolen either would be the first thing to post, pictures with serial numbers as they will be the easiest to shift..

Did also notice him chatting to someone else on one of the fb pages of change in circumstances so needing to sell both, few days later cars lifted and high value watches stolen... Hmmmmm

When you start posting pictures of anything as a business there’s always a trail of breadcrumbs to follow.

2 x high value RS3’s plastered all over Fudbook is always going to attract attention, and in someways it’s easier to find an address for them.

People can be very silly in the name of likes…

Reactions: Jassyo06
If it is an insurance job then we'll all be inadvertantly chipping in a few quid for him p;ss up the wall somewhere else.

He could of sold them at a profit tbh given non availability, easily within days I'd guess.

From what I can see from comments from himself he's had trouble shifting them.

Anyway 5 watches stolen along with the cars that includes Patek and Rolex.. serial numbers shared to police but won't share it on Facebook, not even any pictures of what the watches look like..

Surely you would want watch dealers in Scotland and beyond to be on the look out for them?

Patek ain't a cheap watch and depending on how many, probably looking at 250k claim wise overall madness.

Car crime in Manchester is really bad at the moment my parents GLC 250d was stolen a few weeks back along with a van .
The police haven't found who did it but we found out who it was within a week . GMP are Absolutely useless :rolleyes:

Car crime in Manchester is really bad at the moment my parents GLC 250d was stolen a few weeks back along with a van .
The police haven't found who did it but we found out who it was within a week . GMP are Absolutely useless :rolleyes:

Would seem it’s worse up in Scotland

Would seem it’s worse up in Scotland

Its debatable I know of at least another 5 peoples cars that have been stolen in the last couple of weeks .

Forgot to mention my parents GLC was stopped attempting to cross the channel tunnel .
And his van was put up for sale on Facebook market place which brought an arrest and the guy going back to prison for 2 years
as he was on license .

Reactions: Mike.46 and 8YARWY
Its debatable I know of at least another 5 peoples cars that have been stolen in the last couple of weeks .

Forgot to mention my parents GLC was stopped attempting to cross the channel tunnel .
And his van was put up for sale on Facebook market place which brought an arrest and the guy going back to prison for 2 years
as he was on license .

Good old Fudbook…….root of all evil, literally.

Reactions: Mr Freeze

as he was on license .

Is it worse the fact that the scrote who stole your car is so stupid he shouldn't have made it past puberty?

A definite whiff of fishy business.
What are the odd of having both cars stolen as in this situation, i expect the insurnace company will be looking at this very, very closely before parting with any funds.

Reactions: Rs3Dude
Is it worse the fact that the scrote who stole your car is so stupid he shouldn't have made it past puberty?
He is a 19 year old lad who comes from a family of career criminals so the poor lad didn't stand a chance to live a normal life .

From what I can see from comments from himself he's had trouble shifting them.

Anyway 5 watches stolen along with the cars that includes Patek and Rolex.. serial numbers shared to police but won't share it on Facebook, not even any pictures of what the watches look like..

Surely you would want watch dealers in Scotland and beyond to be on the look out for them?

Patek ain't a cheap watch and depending on how many, probably looking at 250k claim wise overall madness.
I have no figure on what the house those cars are parked outside cost. .. but that's definitely in the

You can't race/wear a house category

East Kilbride isn't where ballers live.

What are the odd of having both cars stolen as in this situation, i expect the insurnace company will be looking at this very, very closely before parting with any funds.

About 100% I'd have thought.

They broke into the house for the keys.

What's more fishy, why TF has he got (did he have) two RS3s? PLus if he can afford a decent Patek, why isn't there an R8 on the drive instead!?

</endofjudgmentalmode>

Definitely an inside job. If people on here can work that out I'm sure insurance company and CID will be all over him like a rash.

If they break in and find two sets of keys they will steal both cars, my son had his Golf R and his wifes Q3 stolen at the same time, they knew nothing about it until his wife fed the cat in the morning and on returning to bed said 'You left the back door unlocked last night'

Just on the same subject search 'Euro locks snapping/break in', or similar, 9.2 seconds to 'snap' your Euro lock and gain access, There are 'anti snap' locks out there that actually 'snap' sacrificially and dont give access to the opening mechanism, you can change a Euro Lock in about 5 minutes, very easy to do and around £40-£50 per lock

I've got those locks in every door including the garage (sadly that means 9 locks). Takes an expert lock picker 10 mins with a lock on his bench to un-pick.

Also means every lock has the same key... Which is great but I wouldn;t want to lose one!

Reactions: Mike.46
I've got those locks in every door including the garage (sadly that means 9 locks). Takes an expert lock picker 10 mins with a lock on his bench to un-pick.

Also means every lock has the same key... Which is great but I wouldn;t want to lose one!
I have some paired up, there are some'deals' to be had if you look around, I had 5 to change :)

If they break in and find two sets of keys they will steal both cars, my son had his Golf R and his wifes Q3 stolen at the same time, they knew nothing about it until his wife fed the cat in the morning and on returning to bed said 'You left the back door unlocked last night'

Just on the same subject search 'Euro locks snapping/break in', or similar, 9.2 seconds to 'snap' your Euro lock and gain access, There are 'anti snap' locks out there that actually 'snap' sacrificially and dont give access to the opening mechanism, you can change a Euro Lock in about 5 minutes, very easy to do and around £40-£50 per lock

Not the greatest locks

fafa9924b727aba57a419f9d72f887f1.jpg

ab4c41e7a58f90df48ac9baa06165ff3.jpg

Reactions: Mike.46 and davc
There was a whole thing on VICE news about this recently

(need to sign in)

or

Depressing this is where we are in the world now.

What are the odd of having both cars stolen as in this situation
An absolute dead cert I would say. Takes 2 seconds to take one, why wouldn’t you take both.

What's more fishy, why TF has he got (did he have) two RS3s?
He runs a motorsport company. Not saying there’s any need to have 2 because of that, but he is in the industry so to speak. Not sure it’s the case any more but he used to have a B5 RS4 that I think was as a kind of ‘shop’ car for fitting/testing a lot of the parts he sells.

Anyway it’s amazing the amount of armchair detectives who’ve already solved this one :laughing: maybe it was an inside job, maybe it wasn’t, but surely on the chance this has been a legitimate break in and theft, and he and his family are sitting at home shaken up, we can hold off with all the accusations being thrown about.

Reactions: HEKTOR and mb127

When we had an attempted break in a couple of years back for our S3 it prompted us to change the front door to a composite door the locks were changed to ULTION anti snap locks , sash jammers on all the windows and anti smash Hammer glass all round the down stairs of the house . and the we add telescopic bollards . It was a small fortune but a price I had to pay to make my wife and kids feel safe .

Reactions: rngDeadeye, NevMan and Mike.46
Looking at rs38y hashtags on Instagram and honestly something doesn't add up with this guy/vehicles..

Has the cars been found? If not look at his recent posts, it just doesn't make sense for someone to post such content if there cars and watches were genuinely stolen and family were shaken up!!

This is JFI.................

Some years ago (2008) I had a TTS, I was on the way home through a close village and a Volvo S40 passed me going the other way with 3 (scroates) in it, their heads all turned as I passed (should have twigged it then)
I went the mile into our village and just as I indicated the S40 came around the corner behind me, I twigged what what happening then! I was already turning when they came around the corner, they followed me into the road, I drove past our 'actual' road thinking WTF do I do now? I did a 'U' turn then stopped and got my map book out making it so they could see it (as if I was lost), they stopped directly behind me. :scared2:

I just watched in the mirror waiting for them to get out, they didn’t, I drove off stopping here and there as if I was looking for an address, they followed me all the way, eventually they gave up and went on their way.

I reported the car and reg to the Police, they had a 'light bulb' moment and said a car had been stolen just around the corner and the victim thought the thieves where in a silver BMW, this was a silver Volvo S40, the Police called around and took a statement, they confirmed the car had no registered keeper, apparently they buy a car, don't put it in their name and once they think plod has it sussed they burn it and buy another.

Just a reminder to keep your eye's open :)

• Wow
Reactions: Terminator x, Rs3Dude and 8YARWY
Looking at rs38y hashtags on Instagram and honestly something doesn't add up with this guy/vehicles..

Has the cars been found? If not look at his recent posts, it just doesn't make sense for someone to post such content if there cars and watches were genuinely stolen and family were shaken up!!
Big mistake to post about these cars outside his his house on social media, there is also info about watches on there too.......

Thieves are getting more resourceful and they will have thought xmas had come early with this one......

The Motorsport business and company info have given thieves all they needed to find these.

The more you show off on social media the more of a target you become, 'look at me' brigade should be concerned now.....

I confirmed with him, both cars have been found and are with his insurance company.

I confirmed with him, both cars have been found and are with his insurance company.

Imagine trying to sell them now if the insurance turn around and say you can have them back as there’s only light damage, so we won’t be paying out for a total loss

He will be in the same boat my lad was/still is, at a minimum both cars will have to have a new key set/recoding as even if the key's are with the car they could be compromised, he wont want them back as the thieves know where they are, any damage and the insurance will be saying 'how do we know it wasnt damaged before?' and the insurance company will also be looking hard at their book entitled ''How do we get out of this one without paying''

My lads FIL re-enabled the tracker on his daughters car and it appeared and got recovered , he THEN got accused of trying to pull an insurance job, honestly, you couldnt make it up

Reactions: HEKTOR and 8YARWY