2.0 fsi to 2.0 tfsi

Kevin mathews

Reaction score
Ive got an audi a3 2.0fsi '07 but i want to make some more power. I was looking to upgrade my engine to the tfsi engine, but i wont swap engines id just get the turbo , inrercooler , wiring harness and new ecu and all that required for it from the scrapyard.

Im just worried would it work

The parts are used so im not worried in the labour and other costing

But with all this would this work ?

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Ive got an audi a3 2.0fsi '07 but i want to make some more power. I was looking to upgrade my engine to the tfsi engine, but i wont swap engines id just get the turbo , inrercooler , wiring harness and new ecu and all that required for it from the scrapyard.

Im just worried would it work

The parts are used so im not worried in the labour and other costing

But with all this would this work ?

Could just sell it and put the money you where gonna spend on mods towards an s3.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bryant1998
But would it work ?

Well yea but your looking at alot of custom work turbo and I/c can be sourced from a scrapyard, you have to re plumb you engine for turbo oil feed etc plus intercooler pipes, youll probably have to chop/adjust your crashbar and bumper you need a mechanic to confirm prefferably someone whose done custome work which also include the ecu u may be able.to use existing or you may need a standalone ecu,

This will.be quite costly and honnestly dont think its worth it but heys your wallet.do you research though i could be wrong

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk