Happy new Year!

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
Just getting myself ready to go out for the evening!

Can in hand, keyboard in the other!

Happy new year everyone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Happy new year mate..and to everyone else. Good luck

RIch

Happy New Year to you all. Hope you all have a safe, successful and fun filled 2006!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Happy new year, and hope the next year will be a better one!

I'm currently at work, and don't finish til' 11PM tonight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif , so all have a beer for me, I'll be happy to get home for 12! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Im off to work so make sure you drink my share as well, have a good and safe new year

Have a safe night guys, and a happy new year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

HAppy new year one and all.......

Here's to another year of fun and argument [debate]! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Just returned from Party in the Square (Glasgow)and....

A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Morning people, Happy 2006. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Everbody had a good time.

Happy New Year all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

happy new year! anyone got any good resolutions?

Happy New Year Folks

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Good morning all, oops i mean afternoon.

Hope all had a good night, i went to Ocean Terminal last night to see Arman Van Heldin (god knows how u spell it)

happy new year everyone one this year brings what last year didnt for everyone

Yep, Happy New Year folks!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Hopefully this one's going to be even more Audi-obsessed than last...

Best regards to you all, your families and friends, I hope that 2006 is a happy, healthy and prosperous year for you all!

Regards,

Rob.

DSC00080.jpg