My New A3... + Plans. NEED ADVICE!

zak151

Reaction score
Hi,
so as you can see I'm new to the forums and thats because i just bought this A3 and I love it.
Photo 2
Image 1

Although atm it is very 'factory' so I have a few plans and need some of you guys advice:
first off the obvious tinting the back windows... how dark do you think will look good?
new rims off course.. my dad does wheels and tyres and he has these in stock, i like the two piece ones the others are alright but im thinking maybe tt rs in black? what do you guys think?
Image 3

I think thats all on the outside for the time being, but on the inside first off I need an arm rest so gunna get that then I want to get the multi functional steering wheel, s3 pedals maybe gloss black trim, and audi sat nav... btw would an a4 or any other audi sat navs fit in the a3 just need re programming?
this is inside atm very basic..
Photo 2

well let me know what you guys think any advice and opinions would be great. want to keep this car for a long time its a 1.9tdi and only 90000, so will be here to stay for a while i think

look forward to reading your replies

zak

Reactions: DeeGee68
Welcome to the forum Zak,

I like the the first rim, would look nice and also there is a member here called NHN that can supply you with all you need inside interior. As per tinting 25% black would suit the car as its black and 50 on front?