Anyone got a Hunter printout they could share?

phil_w

VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could share a scan of their Hunter 4 wheel alignment printout for a B7 A4 Quattro (Avant - but not sure this makes a difference) ?

Just spotted that my local place ran mine through the system as a B8 and wondered whether that should make any difference to me or not. Its a faff on to take it back unless I really need to but if the acceptable values differ on a B8 vs B7 then I'll argue it back at them :-(

Cheers

how does the drive feel ?
my pal uses the hunter and not all car specs are listed
so he goes on the next best spec

I've had uneven wear on the passenger front (inside) so I was surprised when everything came up green on the Hunter. For once I wanted to spend more money on an adjustment :)

if i get to the garage later
ill check both what year engine spec is your car
then i compare both b7 an b8 for you

Cheers fella. Apologies for the delay- Tapatalk failed to be able to reply :-(

Its a 08 plate 2.0TDI Quattro Avant. Much appreciated.

Cheers fella. Mine looks pretty different (could just be formatting/older software ?) - I see that yours specifically says sports suspension whereas not only does mine say B8 but standard suspension too which is also incorrect as its an s-line.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376340674.685602.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376340674.685602.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 91
I think the inner wear and rotational road noise that is occurring looks like it should be linked to a camber mis-alignment? But even though not everything stacks up on my printout it looks it is within tolerance?