BBS LM's,to paint black or not...............??

to paint or not to paint

• paint satin black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WOLF

Reaction score
I really like black wheels so im thinking of fully painting my bbs lm reps satin black.
As much as i like the chrome dish i think i prefer all black!!

Your opinions guys????

i'd lower it first pal!
leave them as they are and color code all the lower trims on the car?

I'd leave them as they are because with the chrome painted black you will lose the illusion of a larger wheel.
The black will blend in with the tyre making the rim look smaller.

Could do the spokes black thou n leave the chrome,just my thoughts...

Reactions: BRILLO
I agree with the above as I think Lm look small as they are becase you have a thick dish giving the illusion that the rim is smaller than they are opposed to a rim with spokes running all the way to the edge.

I have also thought about having mine done one colour, but only to cover some of the corrosion on the rim and I'd go silver. At the end of the day your car your choice. I think they'd look ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Good advice /ideas guys..

I have many 'to do jobs' including colour coding,tints,flyeyes etc.I have always been adamont im no lowering as ive done this in the past but found it abit harsh for my age lol.....................im now slightly considering lowering it:ohmy:

Suspension off an Avant Sport will bring it down a bit without shaking your teeth out.

All black only my opinion but think the chrome dish with black inside looks chav really has to be clean and slammed to carry it off

appreciate your views and opinions here but im very cose to going all black.:think:

DSC01550

My Genuine LM's, gloss black lips, graphite centres

Reactions: WOLF