Is this too much?

R34nel

Reaction score
I put a new sticker on the s3, as you can see its a revo game over sticker and is fairly big, I just wondered if people think it looks ott on an otherwise standard exterior, it actually looks big in the flesh but not so much on the pic

Cheers guys

An small Audi-sport or PH sticker is just about acceptable (IMVHO)

Reminds me of these gems:

I actually like the second one.

I just have a reasonably subtle AMD logo on mine,and I'm happy to let the owners of "bigger and better" cars see what's just gone past.

I just have a reasonably subtle AMD logo on mine,and I'm happy to let the owners of "bigger and better" cars see what's just gone past.

You forget, nobody can what a white blur is.

Reactions: leeds2592 and S3Alex
I liked the sticker but they only make a tiny one that you wouldn't be able to read unless very close or this one which was a bit too big, having said that it might help draw attention to the fact it's not another tdi, I'm getting a bit sick of the guys telling me it's a grandad car and looks the exact same as any other a3, my mate who has a corsa vxr didn't realise it wasnt an a3, and was a bit suprised "because it doesn't look sporty AT ALL"

it looks good, maybe a bit too big but it works.

i've got this one on the number plate at the back

and no s3 badges at all

Last edited:
Rear would look cleaner without it IMO, but I think it looks alright.

Get rid of the Audi dealer sticker at the top though.

Looks good, i think the massive audi one in the top of the window should be removed though and have you thought about tinting it ?

Looks good, i think the massive audi one in the top of the window should be removed though and have you thought about tinting it ?

Have thought about it but my 1 year old gets upset when it's dark in the back

Proud to drive a super quick derv lol, and I cannot see them behind me due to the smoke lol. Got a few stickers but you have to be real close to read any of then

Reactions: S3Alex