Front CV boots and rear wheel bearings ??

I wouldn't mess about, buy audi at least you know it's going to last and fit right, the clips are good too

Anyone give us the part number for the front outer cv boot ?? Or is the one thats listed in the ebay link above the correct one, will get a price on a SKF one tomorrow or even try get a FAG one.

what you mean by 'copies' mark they like the cheapo driveline/shaftec ones ??

Anyone give us the part number for the front outer cv boot ?? Or is the one thats listed in the ebay link above the correct one,

Normally I'm a stickler for Genuine parts only but those Febi ones look OK IMHO.
I have a boxed Genuine boot kit here for my car bought about 2 yrs ago and it has the same part number of the Ebay listing ie 3B0 498 203A.
The boot itself has the number 3B0 407 285B embossed into it.
Comparing my Genuine boot with the Febi one they both appear to be very similar ie the hard plastic type which means that they last a long time, even if the clamps are a bit difficult to tighten up!
I was hoping for my Genuine boot to have some manufacturers marks but it doesn't ; the only common markings on mine and the Febi boot shown in the Ebay listing is the sequence >TEEE< , whatever that means?
I seem to remember that the Genuine kit cost circa £10-15 and that as already said was at least 2 yrs ago, for 2 kits delivered for £25 I think is quite good value.

just make sure they arent the ECP hard versions
like fecking camping mugs, they pop off in seconds despite double ties!!

i bought some copy ones from a generic factor and they work OK, 12-4m no issues

bearings, get audi or meyle - All German Parts 01132775245

If you use the hard versions, you MUST use the supplied heavy duty stainless steel clamps to fit them, cable ties, or the lightweight metal bands supplied with the rubber kits will not hold the thermoplastic ones on.

If 3B0 498 203A is the right part for nessys TDI, it wont be the right part for a TQS, because the TQS uses V6 front uprights.

Anyone got any part numbers for branded plastic aftermarket TQS cv boots that they have tried and definatly fit so i can try get the parts lad at work to price/source them for us also if you got rear bearing number to hand that would be a bonus aswell.

Is this the correct part no' for the front outer cv boot 4A0 498 203 c ??

Found this aswell listed in the repair kits bit on etka 893 498 203 F ??

is this correct wheel bearing 8D0 598 625 A ??

yeh 4A0 498 203 c is the right boot for the 82mm CV on the front outers.

893 498 203 F is the rear outer CV boot.

8D0 598 625 A is the rear wheel bearing.

I bought genuine CV joints for my 2.5Tdi, 93,000 miles, the boots split over the winter at 123,000 miles, they got crap in them and were knackered in no time. Not impressed with the genuine boots failing so soon, decided not to spend a fortune on Audi parts again, bought J&R Ebay seller j_r2006 £16.25 inc postage, two year guarantee. Both have been replaced, metal clips included, as are CV, boot, 'c' clip, bolt & seals. All in all a decent looking kit, fitted perfectly and no problems so far.
I accidentally ordered a 1.9 Tdi B5 CV joint when I realised I was going to need two instead of the one I had originally ordered for my 2.5 Tdi. So if anyone is looking for a cheap CV joint, feel free to email me. I'm in Perth. I have the original invoice for guarantee too.

Well my cv boots arrived today off ebay paid £35 for the pair delivered ordered them on the 4th iirc paid yesterday got here today top service ebay member : stephanj65 gave him the part number as he had none listed on ebay, well pictures will do the talking ...

89147324-5984-47B6-A103-07ECD5E41319-1945-000001ACF42440A2_zpsf7489a6f.jpg

E4B0B4BA-F9AE-44DB-A967-D0B63E6356F2-1945-000001ACF9DF7ED7_zps4891d911.jpg

part number there for TQS owners too :) !!!