Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi All,

Just a quick post to let you know we're tinkering with servers at the moment, and will be fairly intensively over the course of today; so you may see performance issues and the odd hiccuping gremlin. We ask that if you do find any strange behaviour, to refresh the page and give it another go; and we thank you for your patience.

Over the coming few days we're going to be shuffling servers & services around, and bringing online extra capacity to improve browsing performance throughout the site, particularly at peak times, which have seen significantly increased demand recently. We're still implementing quick-fixes as we can along the way, in an effort to speed things up a bit while we complete the more involved stuff over the next few days.

Apologies for any inconvenience, and thanks for you patience.

I would've 'liked' or 'thanked' this post - however I cannot see these options in google chrome! lol

Reactions: MartayMcFly and NHN
I've noticed that any thread that has two pages or more doesn't load. If I click on the thread title in the forum list (to go to the first page of the thread) then I get a 'cannot load page' page. But if I click on the little button to go to the last post then the thread will load the last page with no problems.

Don't know if you're aware of this, maybe its one of the 'gremlins' you said might be present, but thought I'd let you know anyway.

Thanks for update, +1 would thank but cant :p

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Upon first attempt at accessing ASN this morning I got this page....

litespeed.jpg

Enterting the address again and I could then get into ASN successfully.