Should i de-badge my car ???

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Reaction score
Ive been toying with the idea of de-badging my car for awhile now but with it being a TQS i didnt really want to do it as then its just going to look like its a standard A4 well in my eyes.

Hmm what to do ???

Thats what i was thinking myself but i also like how the A4 has the Red line underneath which is another TQS specific !!

i may do it but if i dont like it i can see the badges being expensive from stealers !!

Thats what i was thinking myself but i also like how the A4 has the Red line underneath which is another TQS specific !!

i may do it but if i dont like it i can see the badges being expensive from stealers !!

Red line?
Pics? :p

Ditch the badges. looks so much better.
Keep the quattro on the grill and the rings on the back. done.

Like this -

CD384735-C0CB-4B87-BFFC-1BD29CB9E705-6569-0000089A5E216956_zps079ed673.jpg

I have the front grill emblem so i may ditch them all and get that one youve posted aragorn is it same size as the old one as my grill badge one was smaller than the original ????

I ordered the black and red grill and rear badges, and was thinking of stripping the chrome off the red line one with oven cleaner and doing that the same, was going to do the others too

Definatley debadge makes the rear end so much cleaner

But that black and red badge looks good :wub: May have to order one!

If your keeping the quattro badge I would keep the 1.8t bit too. Would look like just stuck on a quattro imo.

I took off all the badges on mine, did it in stages. A4 first then rings and finally the rest. Looks a lot cleaner. I also have black rings and quattro badge on the front but in two minds whether they look better than the silver bits.

Im going to ditch them all bar the rings and quattro badge and maybe swap it at some point for the black and red one to match my grill badge.

Stick a 1.9tdi badge on the back.

Why? My mates b6 1.9tdi is barely any slower than my QTS!! It's fun to drive with the low down torque also.

Leave the badges otherwise it looks like you're trying to make it something it isn't with the s4 parts IMO.

Why? My mates b6 1.9tdi is barely any slower than my QTS!! It's fun to drive with the low down torque also.

Leave the badges otherwise it looks like you're trying to make it something it isn't with the s4 parts IMO.

I was joking, sorry.
btw I had a couple of 1.9tdi's myself, wasn't mocking them.

here's my S4 Avant debadged (bar the S4 badge)
DSCF3825.jpg

It was like this when I bought it, probably not something I would ever have got round to doing myself, but I like it. I noticed the S4 badge isn't quite straight so might be getting rid of it soon.

Loose them all, clean rear looks much nicer and way easier to polish. The whole wolf in sheeps clothing thing is much less boy racery than the 'look what a fast car I have' badgeing anyway :)

The debadged grills look good too, clean and crisp all round will actually make her stand out more than any of the other audi's in the car park!

Also if you have no badges to nick, then no-one can nick them :laugh: and if it doesn't say 'i'm f'ing fast' on the back less chance the local yobs will want to take it for a joy ride

It's very subjective though the whole badge thing, very much personal taste.