oil leak help

hitman1978

Reaction score
Hi, today I changed a load of stuff on the car, injector seals, intake manifold gasket, dipstick tube,oil cooler breather elbow and flushed the coolant. Thought I'd finally found my oil leak when I changed the breather elbow which was in bits but when I came to put the bellypan back on noticed oil allover the front end of the engine, anyone any ideas as to what could be causing this leak?

Last edited:
Rocker cover gasket! I haven't had my car long. But have come across most of the common faults already. Was told not to bother with after market one and went straight to TPS. Was only £12. Then put a dab of trv sealer in corners.

Yesterday decided to try and clean the engine up a bit, seems to be coming from the turbo side of the block, no leaks from turbo feeds but its caked wot looks like a pump with a corrugated breather hose directly below the turbo. Can't see whereabouts its coming from tho :(

Yesterday decided to try and clean the engine up a bit, seems to be coming from the turbo side of the block, no leaks from turbo feeds but its caked wot looks like a pump with a corrugated breather hose directly below the turbo. Can't see whereabouts its coming from tho :(