New wheels fitted and it looks crazy (IMO) PIC HEAVY

They look absolutely tremendous
thumbup2.gif
thumbup2.gif

What make are they? Never seen them before.

They look absolutely tremendous
thumbup2.gif
thumbup2.gif

What make are they? Never seen them before.

Thanks

There Cades Apollo they have been primarily only made for BMW's a friend of mine picked a set up 4 yrs back for his 3 series and ever since them I've wanted a set but I spotted recently they became available in Audi fitment so snapped them up....

I got them from Sixonetwo

Dude, on the 6th pic down, your brake disc looks loke its got a massive crack in it??

Thats cool my rears with the RS6 18's 8" wide where ended up ET15 alloys were et35 with the 20mm spacer,

20130116_093411.jpg

They will sit 4mm further in than the pic above so all is good,

according to the punching in your's and my wheel/spacer specs in this offset calculator:

Wheel Offset Calculator

Think it will sit exactly how your after.

Sweet, debating wheather to do the fronts too, sure I read that rears sticking out further than fronts on a FWD is not a good thing??

Well that set up sits 4mm further in than the above pic so 20mm fronts will also be fine.

Go on spend some more cash you know you want too :thumbsup:

Well that set up sits 4mm further in than the above pic so 20mm fronts will also be fine.

Go on spend some more cash you know you want too :thumbsup:

Lol, the prob ive got is...(rear) the passenger side rim (at the top) sits dead flush with the arch, the other side sits about 5mm into the arch. I sure this is from a bump on the rear quater. I repaired it as it was a bit scabby (im a painter) The knock it took has made the arch stick out a little further, this wasnt noticable until i moved the wheels out grrrrrrr

yes mate, the camber if I remember is 1.26, I had it lowered and had the allignment and camber done. I've got a feeling that when I put 20mm on the rears one is going to sit proud of the arch and one is going to sit flush. By eye atm you'd never know but when you use a straight edge from top of rim to arch you can tell. I think when I add 20's to the rear you'll be able to tell by eye... We can but try...

will do, suppose I could add a 25mm spacer to the one side, £60 for a pair tho!:banghead:

Avant look awesome mate. Loving the way it sits with the cades.

Good choice!

J

Stunning! :w00t: handy reading your conversation regards spacers as I bought a set of 8.5 Fat Fives and was wondering how far I could push it lol
So I think 20mm all round could be good :eyebrows:

Stunning! :w00t: handy reading your conversation regards spacers as I bought a set of 8.5 Fat Fives and was wondering how far I could push it lol

15 on front 20 on rear ;)

What size tyres are you running and how low compared to me are you, you should have no issues with rubbing if like me you run 225 width tyres as the little bit of stretch helps the side wall miss the arch

Yeah I did think as I hit "post" that having the fronts stick out more than the rears probably isn't a cool look lol
My tyres are 225's but at the moment it sits on standard Qsport set up, lowering is part of the grand plan :whistle2:

oh yeah dp sell me your car hahaha :w00t:

With this guy.

Thats fine,

As I've said before your never going to please everyone, im happy enough knowing the general consensus is I made a great choice and the main thing is I love them.

Yeah I did think as I hit "post" that having the fronts stick out more than the rears probably isn't a cool look lol
My tyres are 225's but at the moment it sits on standard Qsport set up, lowering is part of the grand plan :whistle2:

oh yeah dp sell me your car hahaha :w00t:

Nice one, Post up some pics once done

looks spot on. im new to all this B6 modding. Can i ask what bonnet grill that is and where i can get it?

Thanks

There Cades Apollo they have been primarily only made for BMW's a friend of mine picked a set up 4 yrs back for his 3 series and ever since them I've wanted a set but I spotted recently they became available in Audi fitment so snapped them up....

I got them from Sixonetwo
Enquired about these wheels from rimstyle to be told they don't fit right and I would need 15mm spacers or the spokes will foul on the brake calipers. Is this correct?
My cars a 2007 sline special edition a4.

Thanks for the reply.
Do you think if you had standard brakes you wouldn't need spacers at all?

thanks again.