What wheels are these ?

Biggs

Reaction score
And are they worth any money ?

391731_10151254777918436_619458918_n.jpg

Thanks

They look like OEM Audi Pescara's mate which were an optional extra on some A3's

Very similar to BBS CH's but without the 'Motorsport' lettering and also a bit thinner I believe.

They look like OEM Audi Pescara's mate which were an optional extra on some A3's

Very similar to BBS CH's but without the 'Motorsport' lettering and also a bit thinner I believe.

Thanks, they were an optional extra from what I remember.

Are they worth much to sell or would you recommend keeping them to put car back stock when selling ? Thanks for your input

They're not worth a massive amount of money but all depends on condition and tyres etc. I've seen a mint set with half decent tyres go for just under £800 on eBay. They come up for sale more often on VW forums as some Golfs were also fitted with these, although the Golfs were slightly darker in colour.

It's up to you if you like them enough to keep them, personally I'd keep them as I like them.

About £20, I'll send the payment over PayPal now? ;) haha

Probably around 3-400 without tyres I'd say. Don't really see many of these genuine Audi ones.

They came on the ED30 golfs, and could be specced on the A3.

Lovely OEM wheels IMO but theres quite a lot of them about, probably worth £4/500. Personally, I'd just keep them for when you go to sell the car

That's better than I thought tbh. Might throw them on eBay then and see what happens. They've got a full set of michelins on them and are all on good nick. I'll put a reserve on them and see what happens.

Thanks guys