Haldex wobble

Sham101

Reaction score
Only floored my S3 1999 V reg to find out it wobbles any fixes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry side to side at app 60 70 mph

Last edited by a moderator:
another thing it was parked up for 1 year when i was having fun in my e46 m3

Ok... for one don't use capitals in posts..

This is hardly descriptive enough to make any sense of but generally speaking rotational items such as wheels, prop shafts ect vibrate at speeds or around 50-70mph when they are out of balance.. there is not enough info here to make any form of exacting diagnosis but you could check to see if a wheel wieght has come off...

I would also suggest you try and give a more detailed description of what is going on... from your post one is assuming 'the car' is 'wobbling' which tbh could mean anything...

<tuffty/>

When you say the car was stood up for a year do you mean, parked in one place and not moved at all? if so im 99% sure that your problem is your tyres have got flat spots in them, you should also have a wheel bearing like drone aswell, when i use to work at a garage that sold cars we had the odd one or 2 that didnt sell very quickly, that was the first time id come across this, first check id do is put the spare on the rear, either side, doesnt matter, take it for a drive and see if its the same, ok so it will be a saver spare, but if your careful hitting 55/60 wont matter for a small amount of time