What to do next?

OCDetails

Reaction score
Website
www.ocdetails.co.uk
What could I do next?
Hey guys n girls, I've had my b7 a4 sline 5months now I've done subtle changes, interior lights changed for led modern looks, exterior lights also changes bulb wise.

I had it revo mapped stage 1 last month but plan to go for the 2nd stage ( unsure what I'd need to upgrade for best results)

Cars been lowered and awaiting me to decide what rims to get for the summer.

I want to change the headlights to the b8 ones but unsure where I can get a set?

Exhast system, what would be best?

What body mods could I do ?

Any essential mods you would advise doing to any part of the car?

Last edited:
RS4 ARB, easy job and costs less than £100, will also make a huge difference to how the car feels in corners.

Cupra-R splitter for the front bumper, about £45 from a SEAT dealer, just screws on with self-tappers

I believe it's just the rear one you need to change. The front ones are the same across the a4 range

As above, just the rear ARB. You can get aftermarket front roll bars that are 26/28mm (rather than 24mm like the RS4) but the ride quality suffers whereas the RS4 stiffens up the back end without sacrificing comfort.

I think you can get eibach front ARBs too, but again the ride quality suffers. It's a great mod because it's cheap and effective, also can be done at home providing you have some ramps.

Many exhaust systems out there, but Miltek is a popular choice

If I was to get the rs4 Rarb I'd need 2x rod links too won't I?

Thanks

What front grille should I go with? Matte black or gloss black? P.s the led strips are been removed once I get some bi-xenons.

also should i fit a carbon fiber front splitter and boot spoiler? You think it will go with the blue paint?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 145