Main fusebox location?

shorty

Reaction score
Hey all, have done a search for the above but have not found any results that tell me where this is..
My battery negative terminal was loose last night, in re-securing it, it seems that the battery was disconnected briefly and the clock etc was reset. Jumped in it earlier today, ignition lights up as normal but the car wont fire up. It spins over fine, but just wont fire.
Have read a bit on here about checking the fuel pump fuse which is why i need to know where it is

Any other suggestions into why it might not be firing are welcome also! :)

Phil

Kind of a 2-part post..
1 - fusebox location
2 - any ideas for not firing up

open drivers door and remove plastic cover on SIDE of dash, also some on top of battery.

mark

Thanks, i've checked all the fuses on top of the battery and now the ones inside the side of the dash.. all look okay.
The immobiliser light comes on with the ignition on as norm, then goes out with the rest. It doesnt re-light when trying to start the engine so i'm thinking thats not the issue.

Common fault - Fuel Pump Relay failure on 8L
The fuel pump relay is located under the driver’s side kick panel. Remove the lower panels to gain access to the relay box. When the fuel pump relay goes remove the lower panels to gain access to the relay box. When the fuel pump relay goes bad it will trigger many fault codes with electrical shorts to ground. The fuel pump relay is also used to turn on the injectors, and will show injector short to ground failures. If you open your door you hear the pump kick on, if the pump no longer kicks on, and you experience these codes repeatedly, replace the fuel pump relay.