Hi Guys

Sam19

Reaction score
hi everyone,

im from Launceston area in north cornwall, is there anybody near? i noticed there was someone from wadebridge on here.

i have a few questions, i have a maroon a4 avant and was wondering what sort of wheels would look best on it, im looking at getting s4 bumpers and skirts for it, and coilovers or lowering springs.

just looking for some input

regards
sam

hi everyone,

im from Launceston area in north cornwall, is there anybody near? i noticed there was someone from wadebridge on here.

i have a few questions, i have a maroon a4 avant and was wondering what sort of wheels would look best on it, im looking at getting s4 bumpers and skirts for it, and coilovers or lowering springs.

just looking for some input

regards
sam

Check the members list, there are several close to you. Best posting in the A4 section if its advice about your model you're after. Most people here like oem styling here, but there are plenty of examples on the site.

Yeah. Where's the nearest place to get parts from ? Are 3rd party accessories or dealerships ?

Sam

Huh? I don't understand.

Replacement parts - I would go to your nearest dealership.

Modding parts - I would start at awesome gti's site. Also DPM performance are pretty good.

Tps is probaly your best bet for oem parts. Good pricing down there