Hello everyone - Newbie from Glasgow

Jamiemcaulay_tdi

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just put my deposit down on my Audi yesterday - purchased an 09 plate 1.9 tdi 3 door sport. Cannot wait to get it now, picking it up this Saturday. Will be planning on getting a nice set of wheels, possibly BBS LM's as they are by far my favourite wheels around just now and lowering it slightly. I do a lot of driving to and from work so I needed an upgrade, I've been driving a Citroen C2 for the last 4 years and as you will all know most French cars are made of cheese and don't cope very well with lots of motorway miles.
So hopefully some of you guys can help point me in the right direction on a lot of Audi related things and we could possibly get some meets on the go if there are a lot of Glasgow Audi owners on here.

Cheers, Jamie.

Here's a pic of the car (crap quality taken from the dealer site - if anyone has any info on it let me know :icon_thumright:)
audia3.jpg

Hi Jamie, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice looking car. Head over to the A3 8p section, faqs threads at the topmwith lots of useful information in there. We have nearly 200 members in Scotland, link below for the scottish events section, few things on the cards for the next few months, all ideas are welcome though. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland