plates & turbos

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
Was planning to change the car but in all honesty I like not being in debt. Thinking of putting an A4 *** plate on to hide the age a bit and going for a bigger turbo.

1. Would the plate look gimpy?

2. I have a set of C20 LET injectors available if needed but what and where for a turbo. Don't want to spend silly sums on it.

Cheers :)

Sod the plate just stick with normal pressed ones it shows that an older car can still be practical and look better than a B6 any day lol

as for turbo it depends on your goal im sure aragorn will point out the S3/RS6 hybrid hes currently looking/in-process off doing.

id recommend the FT for price but then i wouldnt want you to have the same probs as me 10k later !!

And now my steering issues nay put off the turbo for another month or two :(

Has anyone got any plates for sale looking for something unique but not stupidly expensive, been searching DVLA but can't come up with much

Well I may not have answered the turbo question but I now own a personal plate with A4 on it. Bit geeky but for £250 all in I can't moan. Even the missus grinned at the plate when I showed her it and she's not big on wasting money.