About to buy Sportback

schmergal

Reaction score
Girlfriend is about to buy a 06 2.0 se tdi sportback with 64k for £6500..... What yas think? any issues or anything she should be looking for before she buys?? Cheers

yes Schmergal she should be looking at mine...lol...........see classifieds.

regards

Girlfriend is about to buy a 06 2.0 se tdi sportback with 64k for £6500..... What yas think? any issues or anything she should be looking for before she buys?? Cheers

Just the usual second hand car buying checks. As long as its been serviced and isn't smoking at all then all should be well. Check there isn't a siren sound when pulling away. Could mean the turbo is on the way out...

We just bought one except ours is a sport I tend to look at things like the tyres are they matching and in good condition. What is the overall condition like inside and outside and how does it drive. Does it have a decent service history mine has bills for everything right down to the inspection of a passenger door for a rattling noise. You cant go far wrong if all of this leaves you with a positive impression.

Cheers guys, she has the deposit down n all, she seems happy, happy girlfriend = easy life

Reactions: OVRA3 and big harty