VW Mania Pic's

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Well I went and it was quite a good weekend bar the fact there was only a few traders there which was a let down and that there was not may A4's.

Anyway here are some pic's I took.

YellowRS4F.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

DSC01200.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01213.jpg

DSC01210.jpg

DSC01209.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

DSC01199.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01224.jpg

More pic's of the event here. Click here

Great pics, except for the odd looking avant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Doc - Is that your car that sneaked into the photos or is it another silver A4 with a RS4 body conversion?

[ QUOTE ]
Doc - Is that your car that sneaked into the photos or is it another silver A4 with a RS4 body conversion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh thought I would add mine to the collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

well i wouldnt say no to the yellow rs4, but wtf is going on with the matt black avant, how to ruin a lovely car. white walls, i dont get it????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh thought I would add mine to the collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yours is looking really good now matey. The BBS's really give it the final touch of authenticity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont blame you mate, its looking fresh!!
Cant wait to have a look round it at Audi International /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif