LED headlights

Davis_2012

Reaction score
I've just purchased some original Audi a3 LED headlights to fit my Audi a3 s-line 8P for £100 which I thinks a bargain. But anybody have any ideas how easy they are going to be to fit?

Depends what year car the heaadlights are from and what year car yours is ! Presumably you checked that they were for a RHD vehicle ?

what year of car do you have at that price i dont think they will be complete

You've not bought genuine LED headlamps. You've bought cheaper after market ones.

pics?

As said above, only 8P3's came with LEDs, all 2007 models are 8P2s

Ain't got any pics mate, did think they were quite cheap, but they looked good on his a3

doublefacepalm.jpg

Reactions: Ash187 and RYes3
if its the aftermarket ones then it should just be plug and play... just dont be putting cheap HID kits in otherwise you will blow your front wiper motor.

Pics of said lights please

Nah don't worry I won't be doing that, if I don't like these fitted ill just try sell them on but yeah I'll take some photos once fitted buddy

They drls? I have only seen one decent aftermarket set, they look like the a4 ones

ive seen them on 1 car and makes a difference to the front of the car compared to his standard ones.

When I get home from work I shall take some pics and try and upload them or you guys

They look like projector headlights for use with xenons.

As far as I'm aware projector headlights do not work properly with halogens.

I'm not sure if the Audi/aftermarket ones are different but there are quite a few cars that come with projector headlights and halogens. For instance the s2000, corsa c (facelift) and others

So will these not work then as I don't know cause to be honest I don't know much about cars as you can tell

I'm not sure if the Audi/aftermarket ones are different but there are quite a few cars that come with projector headlights and halogens. For instance the s2000, corsa c (facelift) and others

all s2000 are hid lol

for early projectors you are wanting bmw 3 series in on a H plate well before hid was invented

all s2000 are hid lol

for early projectors you are wanting bmw 3 series in on a H plate well before hid was invented

Not s2000 jap spec. They're halogen and don't have the headlight washers in front bumper

B6 A4 and C5 A6 used halogen with projector headlights as did the E46 2003 on BMW 3 Series Coupe.... They are though to be fair rubbish compared to their Xenon counterparts.