not a good day

picked up the nissan juke today, forgot what cheap interiors non european car have.
The body shop have taken photo's and started to strip down the car, so all they have to do is put there estimate (they some sort of manufactures estimate software) report over to the insurers for (hopefully) approval, as my insurers have a approved Ford bodyshop they wanted me to use. My bodyshop have said they have a good relationship with my insurers, so all being well should get the car back in a weeks time.

Last edited:
Nissan Puke? ugliest car ever, then again seems to be very popular.
sorry to hear that man, glad you're ok, car can be fixed.
hope you'll get it back good as new.

how will the car show up on HPI when i move it on?

Damn! Sorry to see this! Hope it's sorted soon for you!

I diexpose thing similar in my new car after only 6 weeks of having it - gutting at the time but it will soon be sorted :)

good news, should get the car back next Wednesday :happy:
just need to sort out a new pressed plate and should be like new. front rings are also being painted

how will the car show up on HPI when i move it on?

Accident damage is only recorded if the insurance company decide NOT to repair (i.e. write off/total loss), not if they do. The Catergory codes D,C,B,A then explain what type of write off it was.

Yours shouldnt show.

all good, back on the road, looks as good as the day I got it :yahoo:

only downside, my S3 grill was not replaced but...
anyway just need the pressed plate from Jen, then all is well :blush:

Reactions: RYes3
Good news pal. Hope they've done a top job for you.

Rob lad......didnt realise you had pranged the motor.......gutted for you. Hope your OK now. See what happens when I go off and get married. Hope you get her back soon lad.

Glad to her you are back on the road with her!

yep the bodyshop (audi approved) did a great job. the car looks brand new, as i picked up a couple of stone chips on bumper and bonnet. they even painted the front rings ibis white for me, so they look a better job than what i did..
just got to decide what to do with the grill, go for another black optics S3 or hold out for an RS3

What do people mean when they say "black optics"?

Glad you've got her back mate............I hated it when my old Silver S3 went into the bodyshop. Being a little OCD when it comes to my car I very rarely trust anyone to do any work on her whatsoever. Stay well clear of minis in the future lad.

since driving the nissan puke, really appreciate the build quality of the A3, :kissmyrings: