HELP!!! AUDI A3 STEERING WHEEL CHANGE!!

not sure if anyone would be mad enough to fit that to be honest mate :uhm:

Horrific, keep looking - thats well old school.

lol i know but it still looks better than my 4 spoke one haha, i was going to get the flat bottom one but then the airbag won't work so i have to settle for one with single stage airbag system

lol i know but it still looks better than my 4 spoke one haha, i was going to get the flat bottom one but then the airbag won't work so i have to settle for one with single stage airbag system

Don't settle, fill up the piggy bank and wait and get the compatible version, if your going to do it, do it once, do it properly.

As horrific as it is, then yes, being a single stage, yes it will fit.
And to be honest mate, I think any wheel will look better than the old flat four spoke, lol.

Also consider what the others have said, and save those pennys for a proper one, but you need to consider that if upgrading from single to dual stage, it has never been that the airbag will deploy in an accident.

The spline will fit fine, you may have to adapt the wiring for airbag & only way to truly upgrade to dual stage is to fit the dual airbag controller & rewire it through, not the easiest task.

Airbags are never guaranteed to go of anyway, all depends on where you hit the car tbh as sensors arent fitted all round, seen cars in big smashups & no airbag deployed as the sensor wasnt touched.

Personally I wouldnt fit that older B5/8L style wheel, just get a cheap original 3 spoke 8P wheel or upgrade the system for dual, which I can do but it will cost hundreds.

My missus and I got t-boned and the front air bags didn't deploy, but the curtains and sides saved our lives.....