HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! URGENT!!!! A3/S3 LIGHTS

BIGA3T

Reaction score
Hi basically i want coming/leaving home feature installed in my audi a3 2004. It hasn't got auto lights.

I don't know how to use Vagcom and I'm not good with physical stuff. (newbie, first car).

So is there anyone in yorkshire that can install this feature for me. I will buy the repair wire but i don't have vagcom.

So if anyone can do this feature on my car in yorkshire area or closer i will drive to you and i will pay you a decent price aswell.
THANKS!

****** hell mate I thought u had been shot when I first read that title lol
On a more serious note, am sure someone will be along to help soon!

Reactions: Acerjak and BIGA3T
lol haha, wanted to do it before i start uni because after that i hardly will get any time. As i will be working and uni.

Thought your lights had failed & you needed advice to get them working so you could get home.

whilst at Uni see if the library has a copy of the book about the boy who cried wolf.

I live in Yorkshire where abouts are you, I have done this before very simple. I will do it for you if your close enough.

I live in Yorkshire where abouts are you, I have done this before very simple. I will do it for you if your close enough.

I live in Halifax mate HX, if it is a bit far away from you i will cover your fuel costs, Let me know when you can come up thanks!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…