little advice needed

James TQ

Reaction score
im fitting my ebay universal front mount soon, my question is, over the back of the engine there's a pipe that i presume goes on the turbo and has 2 pipes going to the dump valve, this pipe bends 90o and goes straight down. do i remove this altogether? what is at the bottom of this pipe? iv looked about at different guides and i cant seem to get clarity on this area of the installation. i know alot of people ask these but iv looked at tons of guides and cant find one that someone as stupid as me can make sense of!

Thanks

the dumpvalve stays ,it stays in the turbo intake pipe then the other pipe goes on to the boost pipe i.e the new pipework your installing.

theres the silver pipe over the back, both pipes go to the dv, one in the side and the small one in the top, they stay in the dump and the new IC pipe goes into them, but the old silver pipe the was connected to the dv i dont need but it runs straight down the back of the engine do i remove this as it wont be connected what does it connect to?

IMG 1721