Not to gloat but....

DJ-S3

Reaction score
What's everyone doing monday? Work by any chance??

I'm driving in my car with a friend, another two friends in their Type r, down to

Dover
Ferry to dunkirk
Up to bruges for one night
Then to amsterdam for two nights
Then onto cologne for one night
Then towards mannhiem (German GP) for two nights
Nurburgring :D:D:D:D:D:D
Brussels for one night
Then dunkirk to dover and home

Seriously can not wait and thought i'd share!!!

Don't be jealous too much ;)

Dom

Reactions: markm3006 and A3_Black_Edition
:eiertritt:

Seriously though be careful and above all enjoy yourself

Oh there'll be pictures. Video's too!! Some might not be allowed on here though:icon_thumright:
Ermm I think you should let me see if they are allowed first ;)

Sounds good.. Planning something similar with some friends too with a few cars.. Also planning possibly doing the modball next year as it looks like a laugh..

Have fun and remember to take all the crap you have to have for europe.. Been caught out once driving over for skiing but somehow got away with a passanger being able to reach a high-vis jacket in the boot without getting out.. ha..

Ermm I think you should let me see if they are allowed first ;)

Hahahaha
Have a good one mate, how many miles in total? Pray you don't breakdown :sos:

Tell me about it, think it'd be my worst night mare!!

Sounds good.. Planning something similar with some friends too with a few cars.. Also planning possibly doing the modball next year as it looks like a laugh..

Have fun and remember to take all the crap you have to have for europe.. Been caught out once driving over for skiing but somehow got away with a passanger being able to reach a high-vis jacket in the boot without getting out.. ha..

Everything i need is in the boot, should it be in on the back seats? Can't believe i need a fire extinguisher for Belgium!!

Everything i need is in the boot, should it be in on the back seats? Can't believe i need a fire extinguisher for Belgium!!

For france you need your high vis from where your sitting so you can have it on before you get out the car.. Basically depends on the cop that pulls you over and how much of an **** he is..

i just hope your mates Type R is more reliable than the one my mate bought a few weeks ago.

You also need a replacement bulb set for France, and i also heard you need a breathalizer?

When are you in Brussels? If I'm at home I might drop by. Know the place to be if you like to try some beer.

Mite see you in the port of Dover then!

Not sure if you saw me? I was there for th 4am Ferry.

For france you need your high vis from where your sitting so you can have it on before you get out the car.. Basically depends on the cop that pulls you over and how much of an **** he is..

Never needed anything, didn't get pulled even once.

i just hope your mates Type R is more reliable than the one my mate bought a few weeks ago.

It seems to be reliable, but not very quick ;)

You also need a replacement bulb set for France, and i also heard you need a breathalizer?

Yeah i had all that but never got pulled.

Breathalizer in November,

Kevin

I heard it started in July, well thats what it says in halfords. I heard it was September it kicked in for people visiting France but July for people who already lived there.

When are you in Brussels? If I'm at home I might drop by. Know the place to be if you like to try some beer.

Ahhhhhhhh..... Wish i'd of seen this... I didn't use the email notification as i didn't want it to update whilst i was abroard. We found a nice bar that held a world record for 2004 different types of beers sold. Had loads of young American people in which was wierd.