So i fitted my Milltek.............. :S

tyson

Reaction score
received my milltek cat back non resonated today, so thought i would fit it, turned out to be an easy job.

took it for a spin and im almost certain there is no difference in power or noise is this right? was hoping for atleast a slightly louder/deeper note especially going for the non resonated.

Should get louder the more you drive it mate.

Power wise, are you still on the standard map? The s3 system isnt that restrictive to sub 300 levels so youll never notice huge gains like some jap cars etc do.

I have a resonated milltek it's been on the car around 6 months, it has got slightly louder since I fitted it, I would imagine you would need the 3" dp and sports cat or de cat to really notice the exhaust tone as the s3 is so well sound proofed

I noticed a difference straight away. Was your OEM system shot?

It does get nicer as it gets a coat of carbon. If anything it just gets deeper rather than louder.

Ok il drive it for a bit see what happens, i was just expecting a little noise increase atleast as it was the non resonated. The misses has a vxr and fitted a non resonated and it burbles and everything similar size back box etc.