Want a FMIC for my S3 - This any good?

i also would like to see this as well eg: that crash bar forge style how much
pipe work where from
t clamps easy to get or best priced hoses without breaking the bank

Ideally I don't want anything to large. Somthing around the 51mm (I think!) standard pipe size. These combined I guess look around the same size as the twin coolers, but I guess better placed in the centre of the car. Ideally I don't want to cut the crash bar out. Unless anyone else has any ideas? :)

everything you need is in here:
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/75425-ah-fab-ebay-forge-s3-fmic-image-heavy.html
without repeating that thread, standard pipes are 60mm, reducing that size is silly expecially when upping power.
cutting the crash bar is no bad thing, it does V little, and with the right cooler, you can reduce how much you need to chop, if you really convince yourself it does something.
there ARE options in that thread that are stealth if thats what you want

Yeh I have been looking at that earlier on. I guess somthing similar to the first cooler would be ideal for me. Not to bothered about it behind hidden, as long as it just only sits in the middle of the bumper. I'll keep browsing!

just get the AH Fab V2 mate best option in my opinion

No one's really tried the Wagner. If I done it again, I'd probably consider that. The Storm 2.5 S3 runs it from what I can make out.