Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Here she is... two days old and detailed to the max!
IMG 5223

IMG 5222
IMG 5228
IMG 5224

Reactions: Baldyone, VAG_Club001, Holtt and 6 others
^^ Wow that looks stunning!! What detailing products were used on it ?

^^ Wow that looks stunning!! What detailing products were used on it ?

Cheers Rob. Gtechniq C1, EXO and C2v3 Liquid Crystal.

As others have said, the C1 is a great product, but you defo need good light to see the residue and make sure it comes off. I only have 2 strip lights in my garage and couldn't really see too well in places. Was using 'the Force' at times! Came up good though.

Oh and was out in damp roads last night and not one hint of understeer :blahblah1:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L and Rob2k68
Any mythos black/black pack/s3 photos in here with red callipers? Don't fancy trawling 96 pages. Thanks

Not being funny but if there are I doubt anyone memorised the page number!!

....go on get trawling, lots of lovely pics in there ;)

Reactions: FBF01
New game.. lets take guesses..

My guess is page 52. :) haha

Reactions: Simon L
.....higher ........lower ........ come on you know this game ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and Bristle Hound
IMG_20150923_142518.jpg

I really am lucky to live so close to Oulton park!

Reactions: Fiddie, IanP82, VAG_Club001 and 4 others
.....keep out the black and in the red, get nothing in this game........................... err, no wrong game ;)

Reactions: Daveotto, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
.......Here's what you could have won .......

Reactions: Simon L, Daveotto and Jassyo06
Lol okay point made ha, my bad. Just sepang looks great but I dont know if il regret not going mythos with the red callipers. As hollts above photo looks great!

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Some cracking cars on page 52 but no mythos black s3 with red callipers , try again ;)
Not many do the red break calipers not good value for money and come to think pf there ain't a lot of members with black S3"s?
some say it makes the car look Small?

Reactions: Simon L
Value for money does bother me but for a little something different at a few hundred quid ah well, so be it. I think it will look great. Lad round the corner from me with a red s3 and it doesn't do much for me but each to their own. Sepang is stunning but a blue car I may fall out of love with. I wanted daytona grey but my brother has the same colour

I love the red calipers with sepang but remember even with the red caliper option the back of the pad with the S3 emblem is still black.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I love the red calipers with sepang but remember even with the red caliper option the back of the pad with the S3 emblem is still black.

I think l may go red when l repaint the hubs slowly but surely the are deteriorating especially at the rear

Reactions: Rob2k68
Collected mine this morning. Absolutely love it to bits:)

IMG_4222.jpg

Reactions: Fiddie, Holtt, IanP82 and 7 others
The presentation/hand over booth looks identical to the one I was presented mine in on collection day - Watford by any chance?

The presentation/hand over booth looks identical to the one I was presented mine in on collection day - Watford by any chance?
Guildford:)

I think they are very similar buildings though.

Over the moon with the level of service they've provided.

Happy days with the service provided, not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing having the RS3 whilst yours is getting sorted though

It's fine. I'm pretty relaxed about the whole thing.

I'm sure it will be, was just thinking about the "back to reality" feeling when going back down to the S3 ;)

Reactions: Jay_A
Sepang's gonae get a bad name,there coming on to the forum in Droves........ ****** lol
Was just googling Audi exclusive paint colours and these old photos that l had lost, because me old phone went bonkers turned up on the Tinternet collection day ah well life flys past

Attachments

• IMAG0529.jpg
    IMAG0529.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 354
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 281
Reactions: Bristle Hound, Jay_A, Simon L and 1 other person
Picked it up today, Very happy with it.

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Jay_A and Simon L
Value for money does bother me but for a little something different at a few hundred quid ah well, so be it. I think it will look great. Lad round the corner from me with a red s3 and it doesn't do much for me but each to their own. Sepang is stunning but a blue car I may fall out of love with. I wanted daytona grey but my brother has the same colour

dont care at all about 'value for money' since I want to enjoy every aspect of my car. ordered mine with the red calipers because the glacier white/ magma red combination still wont do much more than balance out the dreary black dominated interior. the S3 really needs more interior color options as does the entire S lineup.

Even when working in Spain and checking CCTv to see if car is safe and sound you can see how Sepang shines and sparkles in the sun, even on grainy CCTv pictures

Sepang CCTv

Reactions: Rob2k68, Tej13, Jassyo06 and 3 others
IMG_8198.jpg

Sunset last night was lovely!

Reactions: BNE, Fiddie, A3_Rider and 11 others
IMG_8198.jpg

Sunset last night was lovely!

Lovely shot mate!

We had a sunset just like that the other night but I couldn't get out with the car unfortunately :(

A few shots of my A3 at the GTINI Titanic Dubs show on Saturday, and a sneaky one outside Belfast Audi on the way home!
2a2c70642141d25ed9e348f5f5b62bb6.jpg
04b9b1a145649fcd6c51059d0a0fa196.jpg
4eebc1b68f4a9b1dcbabb93db1ca1c09.jpg
8546c4efa8cccd348f7bbb9dd436af7d.jpg

Reactions: Jackspratt85, illingworth22, SRT and 4 others
Random question Dave - what CCTV system are you running?

SWANN dual camera hard drive system. Bought for about £170 from Amazon and fitted by my local Sparky at same time as upgrading the security lighting. Send me a PM if you want model details etc.