Why does my RNSE keep switching off while driviing

ilim

Reaction score
My RNSE keeps switching it self on and off while driving? Does anyone have a clue what this is? ?? I had some led bulbs installed with no error codes.

hELP is driving me crazy....

Screen goes black and doest come on at start up. 😱

Hi,
Had a similar issue with mine. Was the ignition switch. The s-contact in the switch was faulting causing the car to think the key was being withdrawn from the igntion barrel, hence switching the radio on and off.

Hi,
Had a similar issue with mine. Was the ignition switch. The s-contact in the switch was faulting causing the car to think the key was being withdrawn from the igntion barrel, hence switching the radio on and off.

How do i get it fixed?

I had a new ignition switch fitted, an independant VAG garage will be able to fit you one. Its behind the steering column cowling.

new part. had same issue replaced on service it's about 30-40€. or if you have warranty should be free :D

new part. had same issue replaced on service it's about 30-40€. or if you have warranty should be free :D

*** need to take of the forge twin take and cover to take to audi...

lol don't see how the intake has an affect on ignition switch :D
but i get it what you mean, i had to pay mine it was that price if i remember correctly.