budget lowered shocks

malc156

Reaction score
hi guys have got eibach sportline springs fitted at mo. I knew when i fitted them i was proably going to need some shocks before long and i think the time has come. The ride has got extremly bouncy!!! I am looking for a budget shock which isnt to harsh any body got any recomondations? pi lowered shocks seam quite cheap of e bay (maybe for a reason?) thanks in advance

dont go for budget shocks, you have a quality springs Eibach.

I fitted Eibach pro all round inc springs and shocks pretty penny to pay, but ride is quality without your fillings falling out.

Hang on alittle long and wait for the Eibach shocks as they are designed to work together.

Perhaps budget was the wrong choice of words looking to replace the shocks. Was wondering what shocks work well with lowered springs, give a decent ride (not shake my fillings out!). But at a resonable price! Just wondering what shocks you guys were using with your lowering springs.

If you have Eibach springs, then going for either Eibach/Bilstein dampers would be the way to go in my opinion....

As stated before Eibach, think i paid around the £500 mark for the full Pro kit, but worth every single penny, then next step is do the Eibach roll bars and bushes.

asks for budget gets expensive.

OP have you thought of AP dampers?

asks for budget gets expensive.

OP have you thought of AP dampers?
will look in to these. This is why i asked the question ie are there any slightly cheaper alternatives to bilstein or eibach? dont get me wrong i would love a set of these but dont have a money tree in the back garden lol just want something that is not to harsh a ride but will work with lowered springs and eliveate the bouncing thanks for all your replies though. Anybody know how harsh the ride is with bilstein b8s and am i right in thinking the b4s will not work well with the lowered springs?