rear wiper

tdi-man

Reaction score
hi
Want to change my rear wiper arm.

whats a good arm to fit ?

thanks

The whole arm or just the blade?

IMO there is nothing wrong with the one that comes standard as it totally covers the blade.

However, I would personally remove it all together and fit a bung - I have done it with my A3 and my S3. IMO the back of the car looks a lot better and more symetrical without the wiper. Doesn't affect my visibility as I wash my car regularly.

The whole arm or just the blade?

IMO there is nothing wrong with the one that comes standard as it totally covers the blade.

However, I would personally remove it all together and fit a bung - I have done it with my A3 and my S3. IMO the back of the car looks a lot better and more symetrical without the wiper. Doesn't affect my visibility as I wash my car regularly.

Does that mean you still have the rear wiper motor? mine has packed in and would be interested in buying if you do.. mines a sportback though do you know if the wiper motors the same?

Does that mean you still have the rear wiper motor? mine has packed in and would be interested in buying if you do.. mines a sportback though do you know if the wiper motors the same?

I have a spare bootlid with a wiper motor if your intersted mate.