ARB advice

Ronin225

SEAT owner
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Currently running a neuspeed 25mm front and 28mm rear bar on my leon but will be adding the rear subframe, diff, etc from an S3 to replace my rear beam setup.
This setup handled brilliantly on the track but dont want to ruin it adding all the haldex
I'd like to keep the front 25mm bar but dont know what size would match it as the OE bar looks tiny
Any advice or reviews from people running similar ARB size setups would be appreciated

Anyone??
Would it help if put what i have upfront to give people ideas what the back should be
Full poly bushes
25mm front ARB
034 Solid subframe bushes
Weitec coilovers
Upper and lower front strut braces
Upper and lower rear strut braces
battery relocated to the boot

Id stick with 28 arb. I run standard s3 front and r32 rear. So both 19 and handles great.

Your just get slightly stiff and level oversteer....I think. Should handle good though.

Sure more 'knowledgable' ppl will comment soon

Only thing is i cant keep my 28mm as it is suit a rear beam (mk4 golf style)
I will be using the whole S3 rear suspension and diff for a 4 wheel drive conversion
I think that if i retain the S3 OE rear ARB i will get much more understeer so need a bigger RARB to balance

Yeah will deffo need a bigger rear arb. Awsome gti sell a 25' rear arb for Audi s3. Which would be ideal. £199 though