Rear bumper

mattysline

Reaction score
Hi guys im looking to change my rear bumper to a new sline / black edition bumper but i have a tdi 140 and have a double exhaust but cant find many 3dr bumpers with a double valence would it be hard to change the exhaust to a bigger single cheers matt

It'd look better and be easier and cheaper to buy a new double exhaust diffuser from Audi.

Ads I am thinking of doing the same thing even got the sline bumper of 10 plate with double diffuser and grill but serious think that my a3 140 tdi twin tail pipes that point to the ground may not do it justice, got the grills inserts and everything but afraid o what it will look like so thinking of just getting a normal diffuser like your?
Plus the tail pipes on the tdi get black very quick?

What do you think worth doing it ? Or shall I stick with a normall diffuser?

Ok are the 3 dr bumpers the same behind the valence so i can buy the bumper then the valence ..how much is the double valence ?

I would be car-full as the valence is glued onto the bumper so if the bumper has no valence possible it been ripped off? look for damage to the top centre bumper clips that connect to the rear bumper trim, trust me got ripped off by someone on eBay.
i might sell the double s-line diffuser + got a single one to with the grills can use them on that and buy one extra peace which smaller to the left side f the double diffuser.

That bumper is not for a 3dr hatchback it's for a cabriolet

As said be careful about that the cabriolet has the two holes just inside the top two edges as seen, also if you buy that facelift bumper for the 3 door the new shape s-line diffuser needs honeycomb inserts which are very expensive from dealer if it doesn't come included.

33f24cad.jpg

This is the one for a 3 door facelift s-line with the honeycomb inserts hope that helps.

hi do the 5 door valance fit the 3 door ..i know the bumpers are diffrent but have seen on