What to believe?!

belfastone

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
If you could help please?.. would be very much appreciated.
I have spent over £2k on this little ****** since recent purchase, should have known when there was a lot of miles.. anyway reconditioned engine later she is going fine, a bit sluggish but reliable..

New problem since the new engine install...
The fuel gauge is a little messed up, the light comes on (fuel light) but the tank is a little under half full - I have a pic of the dash with the light on and the fuel indicator but not sure how to upload.

I would rather try fixing this myself to save on the £££!! if possible

Cheers

Hi Guys,
If you could help please?.. would be very much appreciated.
I have spent over £2k on this little ****** since recent purchase, should have known when there was a lot of miles.. anyway reconditioned engine later she is going fine, a bit sluggish but reliable..

New problem since the new engine install...
The fuel gauge is a little messed up, the light comes on (fuel light) but the tank is a little under half full - I have a pic of the dash with the light on and the fuel indicator but not sure how to upload.

I would rather try fixing this myself to save on the £££!! if possible

Cheers

Try this link. :)

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/welcome-section/127616-how-post-pictures-forum.html

Could be the fuel sensor in the tank, might just be coincidence that its sticking, its quite a common problem across many cars, not just Audis.