My new home

• Thread starter Deleted member 65282
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 65282

Howdy all,
I'm Andy an X reg A3 1.8T owner who is from a crown dependency rock from which 80,000 alcoholics reside and IIRC Alert!! factual information! Audi happen to pay homage to some great motorcycle race by naming one of the cars the T.T.
Ok you say..
More about my car then..
Yes it's an x-reg A3, it's gotta turbo and it's in the best colour; Mineral Grey.. Outside if you disagree..
I haven't done much to the car, but so far is just a new set of ronal s3 wheels which a mate did a refurb to anthracite to give the car a meaner look, still a bit high like..
On the way is some Bilstein B6 sport dampers(because the old suspension is on it's way out)and a set of Eibach pro-sport springs. Special thanks to this forum and of course Damian from DPM.
I would just like to mention I've been lurking for a wee while, albeit taking on board some valuable information whilst enjoying the banter along the way(Prawn/Badger5/Dane/Aragon and Tuffty; sorry to anyone I haven't mentioned). Also some of the build and sticky threads on here are thoroughly enjoyable read well as educational. *Doffs cap*

Ok, it's getting late in the day. One must sleep, so see you all another time.

hahaha, what an opener!

Welcome along matey I like your style, I think you'll fit in well here!

It's ALL about the mineral grey X-reg 1.8T's isn't it?

Get some pics up Andy, decat and a remap after your suspension and you'll have a proper giggle on the island roads!

A very great opener lol have a great time here Andy and welcome!

Welcome to ASN Andy. You will fit in well on the forum. Great intro. Enjoy the forum.

Ditto Andy. Enjoy ASN.

Let Prawns build inspire you!

Lol very good that made me chuckle welcome to ASN Andy.

Chris.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. News? There is no news because my toys haven't arrived yet. Hopefully my new suspension bits will be here by Friday, I'm hoping to get them on that evening.
I have a pic of the car, but today like yesterday was fine all day and of course when you get a camera out the good god Manannan wants to **** on your parade..

Anyways I managed a couple with my phone before the heavens opened..

Looks like you got a cracking motor there Andy, very clean and I must say great views where you are.

Chris.

Nice colour, nice car...enjoy it!

Cheers Prawn. Part one is to be completed tomorrow with a bit of luck. * see pics below.
A very great opener lol have a great time here Andy and welcome!
Thanks mate. Your car looks great btw.
Ditto Andy. Enjoy ASN.Let Prawns build inspire you!
Haha, without sounding patronising one of many reasons I joined up was because of Prawn's build/ring thread. One of the best threads on the internet IMHO. Thanks mate.
Lol very good that made me chuckle welcome to ASN Andy.Chris.
Thanks Chris. I'm hoping for a few more.. watch this space[ ].
welcome to the forum
Cheers Deeman88. Looking forward to seeing you around.
Looks like you got a cracking motor there Andy, very clean and I must say great views where you are. Chris.
So it should be.. I give it a wash about 15 minutes before... Funny you mention the views because it lashed it down about 30 seconds after I took the pic and the Manannan mist rolled in..
Nice colour, nice car...enjoy it!
Thanks Jimgrim. Audi did some really nice colours like ming blue, ebony black and that err noggy blue whatever it's called.
looks nice! Will be over for the race's myself begining of june cant wait!!
Nice one mate. A true bike racer and from a Manxman's heart the 'TT races' will always be the one to win you want to die a man. GP racing is for girls..

Very nice Andy part 1 of........
Haha you got me! Part 1. is the dampers and spring job. Part 2. Will probably be a decat & downpipe and part three will be a remap and probably beating from the wife for fritting away 'our' money.. Happy days coming..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…