Scottish VAG meet pics

Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics from the meet only took a few pics because it started raining quite heavily.

Frontedit.jpg

sideonedit.jpg

And my favorite car of the day, Barry's RS4!!

RS4high.jpg

RS4low2.jpg

There were plenty of people with cameras more pics of Seat's and VW's will be on this site.
Scottish VAG

soupie - gotta give your car a menshy for its DV and exhaust. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif good work fella /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
and
robbie donalds cupra was immaculate too - what an engine bay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

plus quite a few golfs and even lupos.

shame the rain came when it did.

was good to meet some of the asn boys and look forward to the next one with a bit of sun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi soupie, nice picts pity the rain ruined the day!
was good to meet up with you,ian and steph and even barry despite getting his name wrong lol, that was ians fault (honest lol) look forward to next meet(knockhill???) hopefull in better weather . mick

Yeah was good meet you lot, didnt get get to meet Barry maybe next time.

Yeah i think the next meet will be at Knockhill. I am going along on thursday the 9th at night to go and watch everyone on the track.

I will have my coilovers and K04 on by then.

Maybe will see some of you there.

Good to meet you ASN guys, couldn't be bothered hangin around in that rain mind. Soupie good snaps m8. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Good to meet the scottish ASN guys. Sorry I never stayed, but that rain was just to much. How did the Show n Shine go..LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
And what was the result of the raffle, did I win????

[ QUOTE ]
Good to meet the scottish ASN guys. Sorry I never stayed, but that rain was just to much. How did the Show n Shine go..LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
And what was the result of the raffle, did I win????

[/ QUOTE ]

Yip mate u won........ a umbrella lol
dont know who won the raffel , anybody? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Will need to post on scottishvag to find out.. probably some VW related item /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We were definitely in the minority!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif