Will these alloys fit?

reepers

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I own a 2006 Audi A3 S-Line and ive been thinking for a while with regards to replacing the standard s-line alloys.

Had a general Nosy around on the forum, and read a few other threads by people, also used this: custom wheels for Audi A3 - RIMSnTIRES.com

and from what i can see i should be good to buy these alloys and fit them without any problems.... eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Has my research been done correctly or have i missed anything?

Also, the current S-line alloys are 18" and the new ones will also be 18", would it be possible to take the tyres off the old and pop on the new? all 4 tyres are pretty much new and i feel it would be a total waste buying new tyres also!

Many Thanks!

Tyres should be ok as long as the wheel width are simalar.

Reactions: reepers
My main concern is the 8.0J whereas my current alloys are 7.5J ... will this make a difference?

8J will be fine. Your current tyres should also be grand on the new wheels. I'm assuming they're 225/40/18s or something?

Reactions: reepers
8J will be fine. Your current tyres should also be grand on the new wheels. I'm assuming they're 225/40/18s or something?

Yep they are those tyres! Youve all been great help! Ill be sure to get some pics up once i have them fitted!

Again, Thanks brough74 and moag for the help! <3 u both

As long as the offset is ok then no, you can look at offset calculators online and put the details in

Just thought id post a pic of them fitted :D - really happy with them :)

Thanks again for the help!
2mgl4qx.jpg

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Looks great mate- wonder how they would look in anthracite or the smoked chrome- with the car colour you have might be an awesome mod