Controlling dual zone with only one button.

Jonny-Smith

Reaction score
Hi all

As per the topic is there anyway that both zones can be controlled by only changing the temperature on drivers side. It's a bit of a pain having to change it on both knobs especially as its winter

Cheers Jonny

I believe holding the auto button for a couple of seconds sets the passenger side to the same as the drivers side (until the passenger side dial is adjusted, when they go independent again)

Will try this when I get my car back. It's annoying having to adjust both individually, especially if your like me where both have to be on the same temp!

this is good to know as call it OCD or what you will but both mine have to be the same and an even number and not anything with a .5 lol

Reactions: MartayMcFly
+1

Works like this on mine. Always set like this, except for when the wife has been in the passenger seat and played around with the controls :asskicking:

lol i've banned my wife from touching hers as im quite OCD about mine too. i tell her she can adjust them both by using my dial only. and it cant be on a .5 either. then when she isn't looking i'll move it down to an even number - 20.0 from 21.0
this is good to know as call it OCD or what you will but both mine have to be the same and an even number and not anything with a .5 lol

But why even have the 0.5 step in temperature control anyway?!?!? Maybe itz zee germans and their OCD of precise accuracy? But hey i'm driving one of their cars so I can't be too far behind with my OCD :)
Personally I feel it just takes twice as long to get to the desired temp

my number plate ends ODC. which is annoying as the letters should be the other way round to spell OCD...

maybe i could get a personal plate form the DVLA whch is exactly the same as my current plate but the C and D the correct way round...

my number plate ends ODC. which is annoying as the letters should be the other way round to spell OCD...maybe i could get a personal plate form the DVLA whch is exactly the same as my current plate but the C and D the correct way round...
mine is UXB (unexploded bomb) and the car is proving to be just that!!

So many cars these days have split climate control but how many people actually use it!!? Mine also always locked on to the driver's side

Dirty Boy!!

Harry_Hill_1527460a.gif
:yes:

I'm always delighted when my wife plays with my controls

I believe holding the auto button for a couple of seconds sets the passenger side to the same as the drivers side (until the passenger side dial is adjusted, when they go independent again)
i love you if this works me and my gf always have war about it