New A3 - March release

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
According to a small snippet in today's Auto Express the New A3 is due for release in March which will almost certainly mean at the Geneva Motor Show which runs 8-18 March.

It also says that the new models will be available with Google-Map based Sat Nav and WiFi. There will also be a new 100bhp 2.0TDIe which will give below a C02 rating below 100g/km.

According to a small snippet in today's Auto Express the New A3 is due for release in March which will almost certainly mean at the Geneva Motor Show which runs 8-18 March.

It also says that the new models will be available with Google-Map based Sat Nav and WiFi. There will also be a new 100bhp 2.0TDIe which will give below a C02 rating below 100g/km.

Any `reliable source` pics yet Dave?

Interested to see when the fast one will be out too.

Cheers
Paul

Any `reliable source` pics yet Dave?

Interested to see when the fast one will be out too.

Cheers
Paul

The only picture in Auto Express was a small one of a very camouflaged 3-door.

As far as I've seen to date the Sportback and S3 should be available in sometime in 2013 and the other models following some time after that. Perhaps Audi will give more information at the Geneva Motor Show.

Definitely the same colour scheme. Perhaps it's a new one Audi are offering for those who cannot make up their mind whether to have black or white!

its a £10000 extra but adds 150bhp more lol i no like

Missing the S3 Paul ;)?

Pretty much mate, you know you should have bought mine!

Actually the beemer experience has been a good one, just needs 6 cylinders to be proper fun. looking at 6 cyl options now.......

Depending on the spec of the next S3 SB I can see that defo being a future purchase.
Must admit, I do still find myself looking at the current S3 SB, but then when you consider the costs of mapping, springs, then the inevitable new clutch, on top of an already strong used price then it doesnt seem such a great idea.
The problem with having had even a mildly tuned S3, you could never go back to a std car.
Roll on the new S3!

Cheers
Paul

Pretty much mate, you know you should have bought mine!

Actually the beemer experience has been a good one, just needs 6 cylinders to be proper fun. looking at 6 cyl options now.......

Depending on the spec of the next S3 SB I can see that defo being a future purchase.
Must admit, I do still find myself looking at the current S3 SB, but then when you consider the costs of mapping, springs, then the inevitable new clutch, on top of an already strong used price then it doesnt seem such a great idea.
The problem with having had even a mildly tuned S3, you could never go back to a std car.
Roll on the new S3!

Cheers
Paul

I should have mate! I'm currently in the market for a 2.0T A3 so we'll see how that goes!

I've driven a few BMW's previously and they've never disappointed one bit. Outweighing the pro's of cons of a beemer to an Audi, its a very tough comparison - which is why some have made the swap.

I think the fact that you find yourself looking at S3's again, you know you'll be back in the fold soon enough ;)

Spoke to my dealer today and he confirm that he can take orders for the new A3 in May for delivery in September. It will be interesting to see a price and options list to see what is being supplied as standard on the various models and the cost of the options.

It will be interesting to see if anyone ordering in May actually gets a car in September ;-) I'd predict more like December before many start showing up.