LED sidelights

Farmer_Harry

Reaction score
I've fitted some phillips diamond vison bulbs for my headlights, but now my sidelights look rubbish as they're too yellow. Just wondering what other people where running and where they got them from.

Have a search Farmer-Harry, there are literally hundreds of threads on the subject, many going on at the moment !

Please do a bit of research before starting another duplicate thread.

I did search but most of the ones I found were ones off ebay that kept blowing and I was hoping Trups might pop up. But my apologies.

I got some off ebay and they've been fine. Trups, i want to buy the LED light for inside the boot off you but cant message you back as i havent made enough posts, can you send me the details of how to pay you and the price and ill get one ordered. Thanks.

I got some off ebay and they've been fine. Trups, i want to buy the LED light for inside the boot off you but cant message you back as i havent made enough posts, can you send me the details of how to pay you and the price and ill get one ordered. Thanks.

Hi Josh,

the bulb for the boot is £6.79 and £1.52 postage. please send £8.31 to trups_27@hotmail.com - can you send this as a goods purchase so that your address comes through as if you gift it nothing comes through or if you send it via your phone. you can once you have paid email the paypal address as that will come to my phone and i will post out.

Thanks
Trups

So I just bought some of the LED side lights that DJM recommended for my 04 car - why is it such a pain in the *** to change them? Slicing my hands to bits trying to get them out and petrified of yanking the wire incase it breaks. Does the sidelight just pull out of do you need to unclick it or something? Any advice?

Just hold the wires and firmly but gently rock from side to side whilst pulling backwards. There is no clip to release.

Tip for putting back - switch the lights on so you can see the bulb from the outside - it's much easier than working from the inside.

Cheers for the tips - tried again - but I give up.

May be my hands are too big, but even with rocking them side to side they won't come out :crying:

How do the dealers change them? Pull the clear plastic out from the front? Would do that but I don't have the tool to unscrew them.

Hi Trups, just letting you know that i have sent payment for the boot LED. Thanks.

Hi josh, i got the payment, i am not home untill friday eve so will post out as soon as i can, il pm you with the tracking number.

Thanks. Trups

Thanks Trups. Just out of interest, how easy is it to get the footwell lights and the ones on the bottoms of the doors if your car doesnt already have them? Will the wires already be there?

Received the light today Trups, really pleased with it, a lot brighter than the standard ones. Thanks a lot.

Thanks Trups. Just out of interest, how easy is it to get the footwell lights and the ones on the bottoms of the doors if your car doesnt already have them? Will the wires already be there?

Hi Josh, they are not too bad, i will be retro fitting next friday for a member so will know how easy or hard it will be. the wires are not there.

contact RobinA3 on here now you have 15 posts or write on his profile, he will be able to sort you out the looms and lamps for the job, your in leeds, he is in cheshire so not too far so maybe get him to do the job for you, well worth it.

Thanks
Trups