Relocating the DV.

Reaction score
Anyone done this?

Here is a link DV relocation

I saw a kit ages ago for the golfs.

I guess it is a longer hose to the ic pipes so that you can then shorten the inlet manifold hoses??!!

I am also wishing to find out about this because i have a GFB dv and it is a pain to adjust since its in an awkward position.

Any feed back would be great cheers.

i dont no the benifites mate but westec performance sell these. they have um on there website for £100 +vat. might be worth given them a bell

Bailey motorsport do a blow off valve kit whitch fits on a tee peice of inbetween the ic and intake manifold, i have this on mine and it works mint. nice and easy to get to.
bout 140 squid for the valve and the kit though.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Havent got pic but will try and sort 1 out,
the original is removed and the pipes blanked off, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifthe new dump valve relocated to opposite side of engine to air box, you have to cut the large 2,1/2 inch rubber hose in half inbetween the intercooler and intake manifold behind n/s headlight.

Oh right cool, so it is on the hose which comes out from under the rocker cover.

All i will need to get will be the bailey fitting kit then i think its about £65

Thanks