Can anyone tell me what make these alloys are ?? :D..

Look like mtm bimotos which are about in many shades and colours

mtm_wheel.jpg

If they are, they're rare and i love them but very rarely apear second hand and aren't particularly cheap new ;)

Qs Tuning

Look like mtm bimotos which are about in many shades and colours

mtm_wheel.jpg

If they are, they're rare and i love them but very rarely apear second hand and aren't particularly cheap new ;)

Qs Tuning

They are MTM Bimoto replica's, I should know, I just sold a set of genuine ones!.. in a similar shade of anthracite aswell!

cb86434e.jpg

Genuine ones are only available in 19" for 8L S3 5x100 fitment, these replicas are available in 18" and doesn't have 'MTM' stamped on one of the spokes, like in the pic below.

e33ea8a7.jpg

Just for reference, the replicas are called '007'(double oh seven) alloys, and are as rare as the genuine item to source!

What he said ^!

Smallest size for originals are 19". Got mine from these guys Qs Tuning. They can also supply in singles if you buckle one :)

IMG_1452.jpg

Last edited:
Andy, you need some 15mm spacers on the rear and 10mm ones on the front! :cool:

That's an older pic jojo! Spacers were fitted to pass an MOT as the tyres were rubbing on inner arch on full lock. Personally, think the size of tyre 235/35/19 is too big and will be fitting 225 or 215/35/19 when they need replacing next. Drove the S3 with the RS3 engine in it from Storm and car was running 225/35/19 and tracked much better. Purists of course will argue (rightly) the case for 18"!

Last edited:
Cheers for your posts guys , How much did the 4 alloys set you back Andy ?? i hear there not too cheap :S...

That's an older pic jojo! Spacers were fitted to pass an MOT as the tyres were rubbing on inner arch on full lock. Personally, think the size of tyre 235/35/19 is too big and will be fitting 225 or 215/35/19 when they need replacing next. Drove the S3 with the RS3 engine in it from Storm and car was running 225/35/19 and tracked much better. Purists of course will argue (rightly) the case for 18"!

I've tracked my S3 on 19s and 18s, lightweight 18s is the best compromise for performance and agility for my car's setup it has to be said! I would still have the MTMs for looks though, they suit the S3 down to a tee, but I also have a set of 19" Porsche Cup rims, so had to let the MTMs go... sadly.

Cheers for your posts guys , How much did the 4 alloys set you back Andy ?? i hear there not too cheap :S...

I originally bought the set from FazS3 with tyres for £900 and they were mint. On the way to pick up my new bike my mate buckled a couple having gone up the kerb. To replace cost £350 each + VAT. Delivery was an additional £50.