passed mot with flying colours

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
just a little thread to say how proud i am of my baby she passed the mot today with flying colours only a advisory for a worn top mount which is getting done next week anyway, not bad for 95.000 miles on the clock just goes to show german engeneering is the best full stop now to get that top mount sorted and a service then she will be good for another year :)

Nice one. Mine went through beginning of September with just an advisory on front brake pads. 110528 miles on the clock.

well done mate its bllody nerv racking no matter how low your milage is lol

it is mate if she failed i wouldnt have been able to go to audi driver this coming saturday as i prob wouldnt have had time to get her back for a retest lol , but fair do's to the old girl she has never failed an mot only had a few advisorys in the time ive had her

have a good one ( get some pics up ) safe jurney. where is it ?

hope this amazing weather is around next sat lol , its at castle combe race circuit (bristol) will do mate i always take loads of picys when i go to car shows lol some say i have issues lol

Excellent news Sweetie! It's always a boost to hear it's passed no probs, ..happy days Fran! Have a safe trip to Castle Combe next weekend. Look forward to the pics :wub: xx

well apart from a worn top mount that is getting changed this week anyway she is all good passed the emissions singing and dancing too the mot tester couldnt beleve how good the emissions were (even tho the emissions light is still on the dash lol) prob explain why she is so good on fuel eh , yeah cant wait now getting my car all ready for the show on thursday/friday hope its nice weather :)

congrats Fran! its a good feeling.

I just passed my MOT yesterday with only Advisory of rear tires which i already knew about and is being replaced next week as soon as i get paid.

Happy days! :yahoo:

happy days mate it is a good feeling your right i dont miss the old days of mot'ing my old cars and them failing big time lol